Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

propeau skincare

Jennifer was great in helping me understand the different bold apps. In my case, I needed another app besides the recurring monthly app in order to apply a Buy/Get discount for my customers

June 17, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; we're glad Jennifer was able to explain some of our different apps! We have many integrations that allow you to do some pretty cool with our apps. :-)

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance in getting your discounts to work, or if you have any other questions!

VIP Stream Tv

Jennifer was awesome and extremely patient helping with a huge issue. So glad I was able to reach her!

June 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that Jennifer was able to help you with the issue you were experiencing! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other questions or comments.

Ice City Jewelry

5 STARS for Cody Scheler!!! He was extremely helpful in making some edits to my display settings! Bold Commerce always goes above and beyond with their customer service, which is why I highly recommend using this app for recurring orders and subscription-based models!

Peanut Butter & Co. - ilovepeanutbutter.com

Just installed the app so we haven't gone live with it yet. I received excellent support service during the installation process, and Nick even helped me by styling the widget to best fit the style of my shop.

June 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear Nick was able to style the widget to fit your shop! We can't wait to hear about how Subscriptions works for you once you go live - don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

Map Meals

App is great but ALEXA IS AMAZING. So helpful when I needed help. Awesome is an understatement. Thank you again

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the app, and so glad to hear Alexa was able to help you out. Let us know if you have any other questions or comments; we're always here to help. :-)

By the way, your A La Carte menu items look delicious!

Joka´s Coffee LLC

I just install the app on my website, after couple days I installed the app, Snigdha help me with all that I asked her to install the app on my site, she took care of my case very carefull and now I have a stuning website thank to Bold and they customer service. Now let´s see how it works!

June 5, 2019

Super happy to see that the install process was seamless for you! The install process can be pretty delicate sometimes, but I'm glad to see that everything is working perfectly for you. Thanks for leaving us a review!

theperiodical.com.au

Using Bold recurring is a lot easier to use than I expected! Very impressed with the support from Jennifer, Nick, Cody and Sarah. I've had a few little issues I haven't been able to solve and they've all been very helpful. Only thing is, being in Australia it means the live chat times are while I'm asleep. Be great if there were some more global support times.

May 29, 2019

Glad to see the team was able to help you get your subscriptions set up! I'm happy to see that the app has been easy for you to use and everything is running smoothly. :-)

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and for the feedback! We always take our merchants' feedback very seriously in order to make changes in the future.

Bellagi Cosmetics

Harpeet Khatkar was very helpful. He answered all my questioned. This is only app company on earth has phone support. They make my life so much easier. Thank you for an amazing service :) Christina

May 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Christina! Helping our merchants is our #1 priority. We're always ready to jump on a phone call, answer emails, or help via live chat - whatever works best for you! By the way, you have an amazing range of lashes - Angel is my favourite!

Cozy Cottontail

I've used the app for a few months now and it has been so simple to use! The customer service is great as well!

May 23, 2019

So happy to see you're enjoying using Bold Subscriptions! Our support team is always ready to help with any questions you may have. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. :-)

Hacked Snacks

This app is great. We use it for our subscribing customers and it's a life saver. Both Harpreet and Harpreet Kaur really helped me with some problems I was having and they were quick to respond. Very grateful!

May 23, 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review! Our support team is pretty awesome, and I'm glad to see they were able to help you out with everything. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

P.S. Your snacks look amazing!