Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

Brushee

Rifat was a consummate professional, attentive and patient with my inquiry. This service was A++++

BOLD is the THE BEST!!!

March 22, 2019

Thanks very much for your review! We're always here to help with any problems you run into, and look forward to hearing about your successes. :-) Also, what an awesome, convenient product you have!

Supplement First

This app is great! it works as it should and has all the features you need to run a subscription program. Their customer service is exceptional as well. I recently had a large task that required help from the Bold Team. They were able to do what was needed by before the deadline and communicated well throughout the process.

March 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review; we're really glad the app suits your business' needs! Please let us know if you need any further help. By the way, love the way you have your supplements categorized; they look great.

Wayley's Dailies

I LOVE Bold! And, the customer service is impeccable! Agent named Rushi was just awesome and helped someone who isn't awesome at computer stuff fix a huge issue! Very helpful! Definitely recommend! :)

March 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're so glad we could help; please let us know if you need any further assistance. Absolutely love your concept; Wayley is a great mascot, and he sure looks happy. :-)

Barkin' Creek Dog Kitchen

Had a small technical issue that I needed some navigation help and Harpreet was an amazing resource! Quick and concise. Great customer service.

March 15, 2019

Thanks very much for your review! We're so happy we could help resolve your issue; please let us know if you need any further assistance. Love your website by the way; your passion really comes through in your products and services!

SoFresh Meal Plans

On a scale from 1-10 Harpreet is about a 16. So energetic and helpful to me as I was setting up my meal plans page. She was patient and geneuinely cares about making our business a success! Thank you!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review of our support team! We're more than happy to help, and can't wait to see your success. Those product photos are mouth-watering.

Tops4Jocks

Just getting started with the trial but so far the app seems pretty cool and what I'm looking for in a subscription app. Customer service and tech support have been great too.

March 12, 2019

Thanks for the review, we're glad the app is meeting your needs! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further help, and best of luck with the launch of your store. :-)

Paperbeatsscissors!

Challi was very helpful during set-up and the whole team did a great job working through the install on a custom theme. Definitely recommend!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad we could help integrate with your incredibly cool theme. Love your pins and stickers!

SkinnyStix®

Arvi is the best! Super helpful to make sure everything works as it should :) Thank you so much for going above and beyond for us!

March 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words about our support team; we're glad we could help! Good luck with the launch of your store. :)

All He Loves Box

I have a subscription box business and Bold is the best app I have used. Very easy to use and provide all the features needed for my business. Customer service is impressive and knowledgable. The helped me with all my tickets in no time and always deliver the best solution possible. Highly recommended!!

Idioma Coffee Roastery

Jonnathan was extremely helpful in fixing my issues. Not only was he knowledgeable about what I was trying to describe to him, but he was also fast. Thank you sir!!!