Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

House of Vapes - London

Helpful staff. Thanks Grace for your support. The app is easy to use as well and nicely done. It can slow down the page loading time which is the only bad point I can see.

Pooch and Mutt

I've never had an issue with this app that they couldn't fix, their support team are super reliable and the application saves time and money that small businesses simply cannot afford to spend, i definitely recommend checking out this application if you're interested in building boxes or subscriptions and also recommend that you look into mapping your products out carefully with their advice.

DryEyeShop

About 15% of my business is subscriptions. I have appreciated Rushi and Melanie's recent support getting my needs met and customized.

Allora Wine Club

Awesome support!, I recently got in touch with Scott S. awesome guy and spuer friendly. Been using this app for 6 months now.

Moms Across America

The team at Bold know their stuff. For far too long, I was managing two Shopify carts with two different gateway merchants, using Bold Subscriptions for both carts. When it came time to consolidate and simply, the Bold team didn't blink. They guided me through all of the gnarly back end stuff to get my hard-earned customers into one cart, one merchant, and one Bold Sub app. Whew! Thank you, guys! You rock!

Pierson Place Roasting Co

The app is great! They are always super helpful when I have a question or just need some support. They made adding a subscription to our website easy. I plan to utilize many more of their apps soon.

Sissi&Co

Ankur and Harpreet have been so helpful with support over the past few days, they helped figure out all of our coding and subscribing issues we were having with products that weren't reflecting. Bold's immediate support help is so appreciated, we couldn't have launched our subscription product line without them. Thank you!!

TOP Organic Project

We recently migrated from WooCommerce (Woo Subscriptions within Wordpress) to Shopify and we were searching for the best solution that could (1) help us migrate, and (2) allow us to grow our business. The Bold team crushed it. They made sure the migration was seamless with 100+ customers and we're off and running within our new Shopify store. We're very thankful for the Bold team and their support!

Jungl

Exactly what I needed to start doing recurring orders. Excellent customer service, although the response time could be a little bit better. Highly recommend this app.

Aqua Pura Bracelets

this app misses a lot of my subscriptions. The customer service is 2/10. Takes days to reply and gives excuses to not fix the problem occurring.