Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Naturally Curious Consulting

Very prompt and helpful customer service, thank you for getting us up and running!! We really appreciate it! Everything seems to be working great.

You Are Beautiful

Carter provided excellent and prompt help via chat that fixed a big issue we were experiencing with our checkout.

Unico Zelo

Massive ups to the crew at Bold Apps - we tried another competing app, and realised that this had much much much more functionality and wanted to swap over - they (particularly Sarah) was super helpful in the migration across to Bold Subscriptions (and we've since expanded into other Bold Apps on other stores) - and then even checked up a week after we'd migrated to ensure all was operating smoothly...seriously A+ customer service - whatever you're creatively looking to achieve with your store, they have a solution for it - and a ready to help you get it!

RWM Selections

Carter is the best! He's very patient and super helpful when reviewing any questions I have about the app.

Hairgenix

Naman was a great help. Very kind and quickly fixed the issues I was having. I am pleased with the service and app.

ATAQ Fuel

Carter was very helpful in troubleshooting product sync. The live chat function with their team is super comforting in case you ever have issues.

Prepped Meals

Best app out there to sell subscription products and great support, Priyanka helped & fixed my issue very quickly

House of Flowers

I used this app to sell subscriptions and I do love the functionalities. The true star of the show however is the support, no doubt! Would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell subscriptions on shopify :)

The Boss Palace

Priyanka was an amazing help! Thank you so much. They were very patient with me and all my concerns.

bighammerwines.com

Pretty broken. They want to take a percentage of all sales. The support is god awful. And, the on-boarding process has been nothing short of a nightmare. Really, really bad. Stay away.