Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

DEALERCITY CANADA

The best recurring app on the shopify marketplace.
Allways new features
Thanks Bold Team
Great job!

SmartSupplementStacks

It is a great app to have a sustained income. it is a very good app to have for your store to increase customer value.

Ponytail Express

Going into it I thought that the mechanics behind setting up the subscription process would be one of the most difficult and labour-intensive parts of building my business. As I tried out several other subscription apps on the market I was getting disheartened when I tried to set up quarterly subscription options and each time something didn't work the way i needed it to. Luckily at this point I discovered Bold's Subscription App. Not only did it do 90% of the things I needed straight out of the box, but when I did have questions or needed something reconfigured the Bold team always answered my emails quickly and their developers fixed the issues promptly.

Fallopian Tube Formula

Love this app! I am still in my trial period and already have 5 subscriptions! It's literally paying for itself! Exceptional customer service. I highly recommend it for sustained automatic income.

Simplified Superfoods

The team at BOLD is fantastic. They go above and beyond the normal call of app duty to really make sure they are explaining things. Grace and Jevon have been life savers!

Chorefree

Our experience with Recurring Orders (a.k.a. Bold Subscriptions) has been great! So much power, so many features and highly customizable. A key part of our decision was how easy it is to use with Product Options and access to all the bold apps and wider integration possibilities.

Support has been amazing (thanks Arvinder!). We sent a steady stream of site integration questions specific to our store and theme and worked through all of them together. Bold feels like a partner.

I highly recommend!

Spencer

I've looked at a few different subscription options and Bold was the only one that allowed me to add a buy now button directly to my site. It's taken a bit of work to customize it to my exact needs but their customer support has been great.

SERV Nutrition

App was a little confusing at first but the customer service is amazing and Rony helped me get everything sorted! Works great and we have had some customers subscribe already.

Renaissance Ribbons

We use this app to manage our Monthly Subscription Program, the Ribbon Lovers' Club. We had no prior experience for this business model and we were extremely satisfied for what the app could do for us and also the wonderful customer service we received. Leanne Lucas has been terrific, going beyond expectations even outside regular working hours when we experienced some issues.
One thing we did not use very well , although it is available, is the capacity to totally customize all notifications to customers.
I highly recommend this app. The pricing is very good too.
We are always looking at Bold apps first when it is time to add a feature on our Shopify stores.

Scent Icon

Your representative Nir gave me great customer service today when I called for help. Great job, Nir.