Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Vape02 Com

Brenden was awesome, very quick and took care of installing the liquid code in no time. Brenden should win his contest, after all, Brenden did a great job. Good job Brenden, Brenden you did well.

Thanks again Brenden and Bold Apps

Personail

love this app however customer service has incredibly poor on my end, I hope for it to improve in my new issues i am experiencing with them.

Dollar Tape Club

Really great app and support. Had some issues at first and wish it better integrated with shopify data and conversion tracking. But I could not be happier.

Hockey players? Stay taped with DollarTapeClub.com

Unlimited Notions

Recurring Orders from Bold Apps opens up new opportunities for e-commerce. It's easy to use, gives some great insights with their data. Definitely worth trying out if you offer any type of product that the customer might repurchase.

Myliberty Life

Update - it is not possible to create a subscription on behalf of a customer. That's frustrating when you are trying to get a sale over the phone and then upsell with a subscription. Surely the big brains at Bold can figure out a back end solution. We are counting on you. We sell personal hygiene products that are needed regularly by our customers. As a result, the Recurring App meets all of our needs, and our customers with the easy selection of more regular home delivery orders. What a gift to our business! We are too new to assess the overall effect, but we are over-the-moon at being able to offer it - and with such ease. Setting up a new e-commerce business is not easy but the Recurring App lifts the load and let's us concentrate on other pressing matters.
Your team was responsive and patient - but the installation was so easy, there really wasn't much for us, or them, to do!

Avasbox

I recently installed this app, and it's been very exciting for me thus far. They offer great support. Shoutout to Sarika for hooking the design up for me. It took 1 day to do the installation, even though they warned that it might have taken 3-4 days. The set up was fairly easy. I'm looking forward to trying other apps that they've developed.
Best experience so far with the support team was that they under promised, but over delivered. My site was ready on time for my Holiday Campaigns. I really appreciated that.

Roast Coffee And Tea Company

We have been using Recurring orders for our green coffee subscriptions at www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com Our customers like the ease of use and it helps us grow recurring sales.

Alex
www.RoastCoffeeAndTeaCompany.com

Local Roasts

Excellent customer service, I've been pleased by how prompt they are in answering my questions. If I haven't heard from one customer service rep I've been chatting with for a while (who was apparently on vacation at the time), I can ping the "support@" for an immediate reply back by another customer service rep for help.

Only 4 stars and not 5 because no Mailchimp integration yet, which is important to me.

Sond 4

This App is easy to setup and works well. The service provided from Kevin has also been very good!

I can highly recommend to anyone looking to take recurring payments.

Fuelit

We're a subscription box company for sports nutrition products, and we need the ability to sell subscriptions in order for our business to work. Recurring Orders therefore forms the very core of our online presence.

We initially had some issues with setup, but the guys at Bold are very helpful, and we're now happy customers!