Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Mizuba Tea Co

We love this app! So many of my customers are delighted with the ability to subscribe to our products. Easy to customize, and 100% AMAZING customer support. Use it!

Save Rite Medical

We love this application and our customers do too!

Proof Smart Food

I cannot recommend Leanne/Bold enough. She was patient and very prompt in answering my questions of set up. This is VERY rare with software, #1 to talk to a live person, #2 that we are offered 30 minute install confirmation and #3 to go the extra mile by enhancing the software. It was a great experience thank you Leanne!

Invigor8diet

I have to say that we have had an incredible experience using the Bold Recurring app on our store. We have been migrating our existing store over to Shopify and it you sell a product you must get this app. We do 60% of our business now through recurring orders while our competitors without have to constantly chase their customers to come back. It is totally worth the money to use a recurring order for your product. The customer service is the absolutely the best in the industry and we highly recommend them. They are fast and responsive to any issue we have had with site setup and changes we requested. I cannot say enough about how much time I have saved with their Live Chat and emailing them to get our problems solved quickly.

We Are Blotter

Great App! I run a subscription business and we needed a few extra functionalities and the team were such a great help.
App offers so many options and functionalities it is really fantastic. Interface takes a bit of getting used to, as you would expect with a new system that has got so many options, but once you have got the hang of it it is really seamless and straightforward.
The service from the team is really stellar, they have done quite a few liquid adjustments as we don't know how to code and are really friendly and helpful.

Jps Cosmetics

Sent numerous emails to bold, they never reply...

Plus their phone support is literally nonexistent...

Imperial Beer Club

Set up and migration was super easy with their support and we have had zero problems since started.

We are saving money and looking forward to using some of the new functionality available to us.

Gluten Free Flour Co

We have only had this app for the shortest of times, but already we have our first recurring orders customer.

We got the app because we really want to reward our most loyal customers with a discount. At the same time, knowing what's coming really helps us manage our stock and our cashflow.

I really look forward to more lovely subscription customers!

Rotatingshowerbrush

Very slow installation process. We have multiple sites using bold commerce and I feel they do not have enough staff to support their growth. Been waiting almost 5 days (3 business days)

Rainbow Box Club

Excellent app and customer service.