Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Science IRL

If there was a 0 star that would be it... THIS DOESN'T work as the tutorials say it does, the phone support is broken, there is NO live chat support, and they take 3-5 days to respond to emails.

Don't waste your time!

Truly Fresh Grocery Deliveries

Non negotiable fee of 1% of each transaction. Definitely not worth it if you are selling with high volumes, it would completely be cheaper on woo commerce or a similar platform. They also reply to emails with prewritten responses and don't care about you or your store. They're basically parasites, would 1000% not recommend.

Majestic Fusion Hookahs

Their customer service is Terrible ! .....It is ridiculous how long it takes to get some proper assistance. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP !!!

The Rotten Fruit Box

We feel we have to update our review as the app has clearly deteriorated. We upgrade to the $399.00 a month plan to "integrate" with Bold Cashier (and this integration doesn´t work as advertised). Now we are seeing a HUGE increase with on the failed subscription transactions because the shipping address is invalid. An issue we had already communicated since Bold Cashier is not requiring customers in certain countries to enter the zip code when checking out. For $400 plus other fees, the app should work perfectly, and unfortunately, they don´t allow you to downgrade back to your original plan.

Vitallea

Not even worth 1 star. I would not recommend this app. The customer service is bad, they are not able to assist and they take days to reply or solve just a simple task. The setup process is a nightmare, and there are no clear instructions on what to do once you have the app installed. You can't even customize the simple things for look and feel of the app itself.

Craft & Culture - Kombucha, Kefir & Probiotics Singapore

I've used BOLD for a long time now and ran into an issue where a customer was not able to add new items to her subscription. I opened a ticket, where I was asked to jump through hoops and make a purchase on my account and provide log in details--The testing payment gateway did not work.

After several emails and several days later, the service personnel simply provided a generic message of how my pricing was dynamic and this issue could not be done and left it that way. I am displeased because of the low level and lack of professional support I got as a longtime paying customer. My issue still exists and No action or suggestions were made on how I could resolve this problem.

The fact that customers cannot add new items to their subscriptions with dynamic pricing is a legitimate and very important flaw in the app. Kindly improve on this or I'll have no choice but to consider other subscription apps in the future for my store.

amirisu

It worked for a while, then many subscription orders started to go through without Bold, and it's been a mess. We cannot figure out why Bold works for some orders and doesn't for others.

bighammerwines.com

Pretty broken. They want to take a percentage of all sales. The support is god awful. And, the on-boarding process has been nothing short of a nightmare. Really, really bad. Stay away.

Comandado

I'll start with what doesn't work.

1. Although Stripe is listed as a payment gateway option, it does not work for Stripe Mexico. After contacting Bold support, the answer was: We can't do anything, fix it with Stripe.

2. They have announced that it is possible to integrate the Zapiet app. But they don't mention that it doesn't work for the meal box model. They also have no other option to manage local deliveries. After contacting the support, the answer was: We cannot solve it, you should see it with Zapiet.

3. I needed a report with all the options selected by the clients in their meal boxes. Well, when contacting support they told me that something like this didn't exist. However, after searching a little more, I found the report by myself.

4. Recurring subscription charging does not work at all. For it to work it is necessary to deactivate the CVC / CVV request in my payment gateway. But my payment gateway requires that this JSON request be made from Bold in a specific way. After contacting the support, guess what the answer was: We can't do anything, you should see it with your provider.

In short, I can't receive payments and I can't plan deliveries either.

It works? Well, at first it looks functional, but it's not.

Bartesian

This app constantly locks if you are not the account holder making it impossible to manage the setting and configurations if not the account owner of the shopify business. This is terrible if you're a business that uses other people that manage the app. I've been talking back and forth with tech support, first they said it was a shopify issue, they can't unlock it, and they can't figure out their apps issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7