Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

ViandPet

Having the client not be able to update their address and they nor I have the ability to push their ship date to today before the actual ship time also creates an issue.

May 29, 2019

Hello there, I am very sorry that Bold Subscriptions hasn't been working to the best of its abilities. Our App Specialist, Harpreet, has reached out to you to help get things sorted! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any more questions.

Christian Art Club

There is no clear way to cancel the subscription. It seems that you are unallowed. Helo me admin. I want to get out

May 28, 2019

Hi there, I'm very sorry that the instructions for cancelling the app were unclear! We hate to see you go, but we can certainly assist with the uninstall process if you'd like to move forward with this. Our App Specialist, Clifford, has reached out to assist with this.

snackbears

Gave their developer access but never login to check and fix the issue. Significant issues were found in the checkout and we cannot keep waiting and we have to push back our website going live because of their unprofessional behaviour.

May 7, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've had to push back your launch date due to checkout issues. We certainly don't like to hear that our merchants are experiencing difficulties with our apps and we sincerely want to do whatever we can to help. I believe our Product Expert, Scott, has reached out to you recently. We're looking forward to your response and would love to be able to get everything sorted for you!

Artemis Box

I've literally been transferred by about 4 developers here and every time something is fixed, something else comes up. All they do is apologize and don't really look into it fully. Now for my 3, 6 and 12-Month Subscriptions, I have a random "Prepay for your subscription" in the widget THAT WAS NOT THERE BEFORE and it's adding to a RIDICULOUS amount, only confusing my customers and preventing them from ordering a subscription on my store.

Not only that, because of the previous rep's mistake, my new subscriber's subscription ends after her third month because he had checked/unchecked the wrong thing prior to receiving her order.

What's going on, guys?! Maybe this review and rating will give me some urgency and some correctedness would be nice for once.

Not so "bold" after all...

May 28, 2019

Hello there! I'm very sorry to hear that Bold Subscriptions isn't running as smoothly as it should for your store . We really want to get this sorted out to ensure everything is working perfectly for you and how you expect it to. Our App Specialist, Oli, has reached out to you to help assist with this to make sure everything is perfect for you.

SOXESSORY

I want to write this review about bold as a company and how unprofessional they are. They charged me numerous times for product that does not work. All of their programs slow down your store that customers drop out. Their customer service is awful. They used my account as test platform. I allowed them, but it was invasive and for several weeks they were making modifications, using my account as test platform. This was so unprofessional. At the end I ended up canceling all their services, because nothing was ever fixed. There was no refund and nothing was ever appreciated! Stay as far away from this company.

Alpha Outpost

Have been experiencing multiple issues with customers trying to update their CC information. This issue has been ongoing for 10 days. During our migration from another app, everything was great and unfortunately has taken a turn for the worse. Issues after issues, tickets after tickets. Will change this review once it's working correctly.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're happy to help when it comes to migrating apps! If you have any questions about any features of Bold Subscriptions, we'd be more than happy to walk you through it.

Speak of which, your past subscription boxes look pretty cool!

roses-razors

I have been having a load of trouble getting bold to recognize subscriptions properly. There have been a number of attempts to 'fix' this over the past several months but they have all been ineffectual. During that time I have 'lost' numerous would be subscribers because of the app failing. This is going to be my last attempt before switching back to my prior provider.

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you have been having trouble with the app for a couple of months now; we would love to speak with you over the phone to discuss the details of this in more depth, and get to the bottom of the problem more quickly.

We've reached out to you to confirm your phone number since we were unable to reach you initially; please let us know if there's a time that works best for you and we can get to the bottom of this.

Aqua Pura Bracelets

this app misses a lot of my subscriptions. The customer service is 2/10. Takes days to reply and gives excuses to not fix the problem occurring.

Chai Walli

I installed this app one week ago. After installation I wanted to trial the app so I didn't make it live yet. However, my customers could not complete any purchases after I installed this app. Every time a customer went to click "checkout" it would go to a blank page that said "Bad request". So I uninstalled the application, which caused even more issues. Bold has embedded their code everywhere in the back end of my shopify theme code, which has caused my site to malfunction and caused my business a large amount of loss of sales. I immediately contacted Shopify, my theme code developer and Bold to assist. Bold did not assist to fix the code problem, I have not received a single call back from Bold, I have not received any updates from Bold. I have tried to email them to get an update and ask them to fix it but I'm stuck with a website that has their code written on the front end of the customer view site. I am not a coder, I have no coding experience which is why I pay for shopify, pay for the theme and pay for a Bold subscription to use their support. I installed Bold because of the reviews it has. However, my theme developer has told me Bold is notorious for doing this, I wish I had never installed Bold. It disturbs me that I only installed Bold for a trial and it has caused me and is still currently causing me loss of sales due to customers not being able to complete their purchases and due to Bold's code appearing on my websites shop front causing customers to click away as the site looks terrible as things are not running as they are meant. I am really disappointed and frustrated. I don't know what more to do. This is my livelihood and for an application that I haven't even made live to have that ability over my site is disturbing, especially that Bold has not taken the right measures in a timely manner to even fix their mistakes on my site. I'm really not happy with their products and I do not recommend them. I have requested compensation from Bold for my loss of sales which I have not received any response to.

Quince and Co

This app has one job: Facilitate subscriptions. We launched our subscription service yesterday morning. Many customers were charged multiple times, some up to five. Many are justifiably furious at us. First Bold tried to blame the merchant account, then Shopify, and now they just won't call us back or email us. They have offered no solutions. Basically a shrug of the shoulders is what we've received. Complete joke.

Previous 1 3 4 5