Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

The Oatball Company

I've been using the app now for a few months and it seems to do what I need it to do, but not always intuitively. Chat is very helpful, especially Priyanka. Email correspondence is a little more lengthy.

Worthy Written Words

It's been fairly easy to use. Sometimes the support can take a long time to work through things. However, Kelsey in the support team was very helpful and quick with my customer support issues.

January 10, 2020

Hi there! We're glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help with the issues you ran into - very sorry you ran into them in the first place.

Our live chat is a great way to get quick answers for more general questions - if you have something a bit more complicated than that, our team is able to take it over and work through things for our merchants as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help! Cheers.

Mountain Vibes Coffee Co.

The service and support was awesome. I installed the app, but had some issues with my theme afterwards (Parallax Theme), namely the Add to Cart button stopped working and the product images stopped opening in a pop-up, but rather as a new page... (hard to explain, but basically you would have to click the back button instead of just clicking away from the image to close it...). Anyway, Sukh helped me out and the team got right on fixing the issues.

January 9, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for reaching out to us and being patient while we looked into this for you! So sorry that you had some weird experiences with the Add to Cart button; that certainly isn't what should have happened.

If you have any other questions or need anything else from us, don't hesitate to reach out again!

SpiceBokx

This has the nuts and bolts but does need an external experts if you want to add other functionality like gift subscriptions and making that process seamless for the customer. Chintan was helpful in walking me through the functionality.

December 20, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a couple of reviews - we're glad to hear that our customer service specialists were able to help you out with getting the functionality working just as you wanted it to. We hope that you continue to find the process seamless, even if it means reaching out to us again.

RareServices

The app is great for Subscription products/services. It has most of the functionality incorporated in it.
Alexa (Support) helped me understand and setup/ configure the App. She quickly responded to clarify my queries. It was great working with her.
Anyone can test out the App with trail version before making a decision to buy.

October 23, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you like the app and its functionalities! If there's anything you feel is missing, please do reach out and let us know as we value our customers' feedback, and can look at making those changes in the future. :-)

We love hearing that our support specialists were able to provide you with the world-class service that we strive for, so we're glad to hear that Alexa was able to work with you on this!

U.S. Doctors' Clinical

App is fairly easy to use but could have more options for customizing text in order to make the subscriptions ADA compliant. Their support system is great and today Sukh helped with a major issue that needed to be addressed quickly and Sukh helped to fix it within 10 minutes.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate your feedback about the customization for text; we have had some of our developers begin exploring some options to make sure we can move towards being more accessible. I'll be sure to pass this feedback along, as well!

We're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get everything working for you so quickly! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

The Parks Apparel

Great customer service, Rahul was great. The only downside I have run into is that there isn't a function to mass email all of your subscribers at one time, only emails that are sent with certain "triggers" ie. info updated, subscription cancelled, card declined etc.

October 9, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review. We're glad to hear you've found our customer service to be so great; that's what we strive for!

Also, thank you for the feedback about our email templates - I'm sorry that we don't offer this right now! I'll be sure to pass along the feedback, however, to our dev team, and hopefully they can look at beginning development on this soon!

In the meantime, I was informed by a coworker that if you've got a CRM app which reads Shopify customer tags, you'd be able to send an email to all of your subscribers through that (our app tags all of your active subscribers with the same tag).

Cheers!

myorganiccompany

This app has been greta at helping us with all our recurring orders and subscriptions. All the added features help keep us organized as well! And their customer service has always been helpful. Chintan helped me last time and quickly showed me how to fix an issue that was extremely important for our customers. You won't regret using this app!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review; we're really happy to hear that the features with Subscriptions are keeping you organized and working for your business. We're glad to see that our support team was able to help you get things fixed so that your customers could continue using your subscription service.

Thank you so much for recommending our app! Love the reason behind why your company was started as well. :-)

Bohindie Stream

Jennifer is amazing! She was so helpful and kind with getting me set up with this app! She's the best and this app is pretty detailed, but once up and running it's awesome!

August 30, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Jennifer was able to help you with the setup of your subscription box - it can certainly be daunting as we offer multiple ways to offer your subscription, so it's great to see that you've got it all working! Thank you for the review.

I really love the celestial vibes I get from your jewelry - it's so beautiful!

Cannonball Coffee Company

Really useful app for adding subscription offers to existing products. Functionally is continually improving, with integration of discounts and a new flow to sto p customers cancelling.

I had a few teething problems when I switched to Bold Cashier as the two apps didn't talk. However Lucas from Bold was able to fix this for me.

The level of customer service from Bold has been outstanding across all their apps that I use.

August 23, 2019

Hello there - we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Subscriptions app! We're very sorry for the troubles you ran into when switching to Cashier, but are glad to see that Lucas was able to get everything working properly for you!

We're so happy to hear that all of your experiences with us have been positive, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8