Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

I rate this app 4 stars but the customer service is 5 stars! Simranjit Singh knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable and patient. Thank you Simranjit Singh for your patience and knowledge.

Endorfin

This app is super simple and easy to use. Customer support is awesome. Some of the default settings are funky for us, our least favorite being the way discount codes function. But there are so many amazing, easy-to-use features at a very reasonable price. We're really happy with Bold subscriptions!

Fashionability Boutique, LLC

I had some issues. They were fixed and resolved with customer service! Thank you, highly recommend.

vinobox

I've been using this app for over a year. Overall I'm very happy with it... easy to use and it meets most of our needs (mutiple functionalities to manage subscriptions). Also, customers can manage their own subscriptions through their own customer portal which is very useful and engaging for customers.

Things that need to be improved: the check-out page (which is outside our domain so limits the ability to track conversion properly), language settings (translating each page or automated-email manually is painful), gift subscriptions (ability to collect the email adress of the receiver would be useful for commercial purposes after the gift subscription is finished.
Shout out to Rushi and all the support team for their help and reactivity.

Bean Juice Cafe

I love this app it's a little hard to do the install right but after that it's easy to use and support is good.

iDrinkCoffee.com

great customer support. Vignesh was especially helpful recently. The app itself can use a lot of improvements and has several shortcomings, but I have no doubt the bold team is working on improving them as I type this. One feature I eagerly await is for customers to be able to change line item properties on build-a-box subscriptions.

Hidden River Roasters

We have appreciated the live chat help with this app. Every time we need help, there is someone capable on the other end of the chat to help us. It's been great for our recurring orders.

PickNEat

Nice temporary app for new business based on box subscriptions.

4 stars because it's really expensive for Build-a-Box app and it's missing some features. For example, "One Time Purchase" Build-a-Box (without susbcritpion). This feature will be nice for business like ours cause we could offer to customers "One Time Purchase" at a higher price and Subscriptions at a lower price to increase retention and subscriptions (customer retention -> money ) !

But in general good tool for new business :)

Special attention for Cody, a good after-sales guy.

BackyardFeedCo.

The app is easy to install and use with control to tailor the program to your needs. Customer service was very helpful in making customizations to integrate the app seamlessly with our site. Aryan specifically was very fast in solving problems and then sharing directions about how to fix the problem next time.

RAAD

Have been working with the BOLD team to setup our subscriptions. Rebecca has been an awesome help! Thanks heaps BOLD.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10