Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

RAAD

Have been working with the BOLD team to setup our subscriptions. Rebecca has been an awesome help! Thanks heaps BOLD.

Ragamuffin Coffee Roasters

The set up is a little tough, but the customer support is very helpful and can get everything set up exactly the way you want it.

5 Stars for Carter, the customer support guy was awesome!

Heirs & Hers

Carter was extremely helpful and very quick!

The app itself is a little difficult to set up, although the tutorials are very helpful.

Nervous Dog Coffee

Aryan was a HUGE help, and all the support there has been extremely patient and helpful- very impressive!

The app could be quite good, although a couple of shortcomings... filtering products (e.g. by collection, tags etc) within build-a-box product selection is custom code offered >$1,000 US.

Also, not clear how the different subscription types might allow to differentiate wording (e.g. a subscription-only product shows 'subscription available' on product page... however, I don't want to remove from products where 'one time purchase' is available as well), I'd like to remove 'quantity' field where I need to... and other very minor inconveniences.

However- BEWARE- do NOT let customers use Paypal, google pay buttons etc. when purchasing subscription...they MUST use 'proceed to checkout' or they will pay, the order will not show up in queue because it's through a different sales channel (Bold doesn't use the other three payment types).

Very, VERY awkward to call back my very best customers (subscribers), and try to have them go back and resubscribe, using a different payment type- when they've ALREADY paid, so also must send them a discount code to offset their prior payment). It's a bloody MESS... probably something I did, but if that was cautioned somewhere it wasn't evident to a noob like me.

Anyways- people are great, give it a try, and be very aware of this other issue. Cheers-
Michael

Chaeban Ice Cream

The app is very straight forward, but our theme had some troubles adapting and installing. Good thing they have awesome support! Naman helped me get connected with the right department to fix the issue and also answered the many questions I had. Keep it up folks.

Update: The app has its shortcomings, but I still think it's the only decent build-a-box app for shopify. Their support team is still amazing. Chatting with me well after hours to make sure I don't leave the chat with some sort of answer to my questions. I really appreciated it. Shoutout to Priyanka for that.

Precision Coffee Roasters

A little expensive but may be worth the extra cost. The customer support is excellent. I deleted my subscriptions app by mistake and they had me back online in 10 minutes! Aryan was super helpful.

SugarLulu

We have not officially launched the subscription application yet but it has great functionality that we have witnessed in our testing. The support has been great in getting us set up. I would have given this a five star review, however, we were hoping to use this application in tandem with Bold's wholesale and tiered pricing application but at this time they do not work together. We are looking forward to going live and getting feedback from our customers.

Lightfoot and Wolfville

I use this app to process payments for a subscription based wine club. It is excellent and easy to use. Customer service is prompt and helpful. My one complaint / wish is that it would be possible to update order dates for multiple customers together, rather than having to update each one manually which is quite cumbersome and feels like a waste of time.

exoskinsimple

Noticed a bug with our setup and had a hard time fixing it at first. Spoke to 3 different reps at bold about the issue (live chat and on phone) and shopify reps prior to the call, but none was able to resolve. Some even suggested hiring freelance coders - which made no sense. Eventually, the issues was escalated to Simranjit at bold, who I met over the phone and was great. He quickly resolved our issue and was super pleasant. Would give him more than 5 stars if could

Immerse Store

Very helpful. Especially the support is fantastic. Carter was an incredible person who assisted me with simple things patiently and also answered some hard questions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9