Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Top-rated Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Love Bambooloo

Working very smoothly. Emailing settings and how to adjust things needs a more simple set of instruction though.. But overall doing everything we want from it at present...

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the Email Notification settings. We are always looking for suggestions for improving our instructions, whether in app or in our Help Center. If you require any further support please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team over Live Chat.

Crimple Valley Fresh

Had fab customer service from Sid today. He help with everything that was going wrong and explained everything clearly for me. I'm not very tech savvy and he was very helpful at making sure everything was working for me as I needed. There was one thing that he couldn't fix, this is due to the way the app is designed but its not the end of the world. Thanks!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear that Sid was able to give you a hand. Our merchant success team is here to help whether you are a seasoned developer or just starting out! Wishing you all the best with your veggie box subscriptions.

Tipitinas Record Club

Had some setup issues, but the support from SID was above and beyond. He went out of his way to help with with some issues!

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your review! So thrilled to hear that Sid was offering great support. Our team is always here for you!

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

I rate this app 4 stars but the customer service is 5 stars! Simranjit Singh knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable and patient. Thank you Simranjit Singh for your patience and knowledge.

Endorfin

This app is super simple and easy to use. Customer support is awesome. Some of the default settings are funky for us, our least favorite being the way discount codes function. But there are so many amazing, easy-to-use features at a very reasonable price. We're really happy with Bold subscriptions!

Fashionability Boutique, LLC

I had some issues. They were fixed and resolved with customer service! Thank you, highly recommend.

vinobox

I've been using this app for over a year. Overall I'm very happy with it... easy to use and it meets most of our needs (mutiple functionalities to manage subscriptions). Also, customers can manage their own subscriptions through their own customer portal which is very useful and engaging for customers.

Things that need to be improved: the check-out page (which is outside our domain so limits the ability to track conversion properly), language settings (translating each page or automated-email manually is painful), gift subscriptions (ability to collect the email adress of the receiver would be useful for commercial purposes after the gift subscription is finished.
Shout out to Rushi and all the support team for their help and reactivity.

Bean Juice Cafe

I love this app it's a little hard to do the install right but after that it's easy to use and support is good.

iDrinkCoffee.com

great customer support. Vignesh was especially helpful recently. The app itself can use a lot of improvements and has several shortcomings, but I have no doubt the bold team is working on improving them as I type this. One feature I eagerly await is for customers to be able to change line item properties on build-a-box subscriptions.

Hidden River Roasters

We have appreciated the live chat help with this app. Every time we need help, there is someone capable on the other end of the chat to help us. It's been great for our recurring orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10