Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify 🔄

Pierson Place Roasting Co

The app is great! They are always super helpful when I have a question or just need some support. They made adding a subscription to our website easy. I plan to utilize many more of their apps soon.

Sissi&Co

Ankur and Harpreet have been so helpful with support over the past few days, they helped figure out all of our coding and subscribing issues we were having with products that weren't reflecting. Bold's immediate support help is so appreciated, we couldn't have launched our subscription product line without them. Thank you!!

TOP Organic Project

We recently migrated from WooCommerce (Woo Subscriptions within Wordpress) to Shopify and we were searching for the best solution that could (1) help us migrate, and (2) allow us to grow our business. The Bold team crushed it. They made sure the migration was seamless with 100+ customers and we're off and running within our new Shopify store. We're very thankful for the Bold team and their support!

Jungl

Exactly what I needed to start doing recurring orders. Excellent customer service, although the response time could be a little bit better. Highly recommend this app.

We Are Vite

Really helpful team and a fairly simple app to install. The app does everything I want and more, really impressed.

Yogi Secret

Great product, easy to use with a lot of options for customization. My favorite part? Customer Service! Grace at customer service goes above and beyond to make sure everything works correctly and all questions are answered! Thank you so much Grace!

LOVE MIDDY

We can't say enough about the customer service! Cody was friendly and patient as he walked us through the install and took the time to explain in detail how the app works. It was so easy!
A wonderful experience!

Community Utilities

Amazing app, amazing support! Will be using other apps from bold. They have helped me with some small modifications to ensure the app looks on brand as well.

Anita Quansah London

I used the Bold app to set up my recurring subscription. I would like to thank the amazing bold gurus Harpreet, Rushi and Kyle for their amazing assistance while setting up my subscription.
Their help was totally awesome. Very patient with me, and talked me through the process. So delighted with their excellent service.

Conscious

I can't believe I just set up a full-on store with recurring billing and I'm ready to sell in just a few days. I come from a tech background and used to build everything from the ground up back then. What a time to be alive!

Also, they have great customer service, Sarah helped me when I was stuck (which was just once because my question was very specific). It's all live chat so I got my answer right away, did not have to do a ticket and wait 24 hours and all that crap.

Excited to start making millions in revenue with you guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99