Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

DrinkAde

We've had this feature on our site for quite some time. While I did not choose it, I've really enjoyed using it. I find Bold to be quite flexible and easy to use. I especially like the dashboard and analytics. They've improved their customer support with chat technology and I recently had a problem solved by a nice guy named Simran. If you want to add subscription functionality to your website, you can't go wrong with Bold!

bioQuad Life Sciences

I just installed the app on my site and really appreciate Brenden's support. Excited to see it live!

Kokoro Craft

I chose this app because of the reviews about customer service. The service I received was fantastic
Ankur was very helpful and patient with all my questions.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're happy to hear we could meet your support expectations based on what you had read! We're always ready to tackle any questions, comments or issues, so please let us know if you have any in the future.

I love the idea of your subscription box, and look forward to seeing what types of crafts you include. :-)

Alpha Outpost

So far so good. We migrated from another app and the Bold team was very helpful in assisting with the transition. Look forward to seeing what else the app is capable of.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're happy to help when it comes to migrating apps! If you have any questions about any features of Bold Subscriptions, we'd be more than happy to walk you through it.

Speak of which, your past subscription boxes look pretty cool!

CANNAKIT

Not sure about the app yet since we haven't launched, however the support in helping is set up has been wonderful. Cody has been great and answered all our questions in a more than reasonable time. Thanks for everything!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review of our support team. We sincerely hope our app will suit your business' needs, and if you have any questions about any features of our app(s), we're more than happy to answer them! Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Vida-Fuel

Great customer support through their little zendesk chat widget. Very reassuring :) Great app too! Works quite smoothly.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we are happy to be available via chat right at your fingertips. :-) Glad you are enjoying the app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

By the way, your wellness protein drinks look delicious!

Moseriet

I like how easy it is to set up, and I have only had the best customer service at bold. They will do a lot to help!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always available to help with any questions or comments you might have. I really like the packaging of your smoothie!

The Grid Store

The Bold app is great. There is a learning curve to using third-party apps with Shopify - it can be clunky territory regarding refunds, notification emails, etc. The customer service team is excellent and patient. I spoke with Alora today and she helped me solve a complicated issue. Glad we went with them for recurring orders.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review of Bold Subscriptions. There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to the more advanced features of some third-party apps. We are more than happy to provide guidance on any features of our apps if you have any additional questions!

By the way, I love your call to keeping independent journalism alive; nothing beats picking up a physical magazine or newspaper and flipping through & reading it.

Chloe Noel & Co.

An excellent App, with an excellent support team! They made several customizations for me within just a couple of days.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you're happy with the help our support gurus were able to provide, and the customizations they could make for you. Best of luck with your store! Do let us know if you have any further questions.

garden food prep

The support team are great and the app does really well. Nice interface and pretty easy to manage. It works

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy our support gurus were able to assist, and we're glad you find the UI and app to be easily manageable. Really love your programs' focus on changing food behaviours, by the way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103