Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box and Recurring Orders App for Shopify

Peach AB

Llevo como dos semanas tratando de que alguien entendiera lo que mi tienda necesitaba. Finalmente Lucas me pudo explicar y añadir lo que tanto había pedido ybtratadonde explicar. Muchas gracias por la paciencia y el excelente servicio. No hubo una sola vez en la que escribiera y alguien no contestara. ME CONTESTARON SIEMPRE. Excelente servicio al cliente no importa si no sabemos muchos del asunto!!! Excelente!

Buena Vida

Had some doubts with Shipping rates on the app and Ronny was very helpful guiding me through out the process! Very helpful customer service

SafeGuardian, LLC

Our Shopify store (safeguardian.com) needed a solution that included a one-time product purchase plus a required recurring service subscription with affiliate commission tracking. Not an easy criteria and we were told by many other apps that they could not do it. The Bold subscription app was the perfect solution. More importantly, their support in getting the app set-up properly and integrated fully with the other required apps was absolutely incredible. Right in the middle of the Christmas shopping season, they (shout out to Lucas) worked closely with us daily until every last tweek was in place and tested. The Bold Subscription app is a excellent choice to consider if you are selling non-product or product + recurring service. Highly recommended!!!

HairMax

I am becoming Bolds biggest fan. I cannot say enough how great their support is. Every time we add a new Bold app they prove to me again that their support is unmatched. We currently have 5 different Bold apps installed and they are all great! Don't mess with other sub-par solutions just get Bold.

Danske Instagram Likes & Followers

Cody for the win! really helpful and easy to talk to staff. much appriciated! Lovey, just lovely !!

Prep Success Meals

I have been using Bold Subscriptions for over 2 years now and have had great success with them. The recurring orders works great for my business and is definitely worth the price. Also, the customer service is great! My only wish is that they would have an easy way to get phone support. Overall this app is amazing and my company wouldn't be where it is without Bold!

Winnie's Delivery

Very intuitive app but what's even better is the phenomenal customer service I received from an individual named Cody. Cody answered all my questions in a matter of minutes and took the time to walk me through my issues step-by-step.

JAK ECIG

Nir helped me figure out how to setup a Build A Box from Recurring Order. Thanks for you patience with me! It works :)

Intact

Super stoked with support at Bold. We have ran into a few styling and loading issues, Samuel got it all sorted out for us in just a few minutes. I highly recommend using the Bold for all your subscription needs.

Veíse Beauty

Customer service is great! Cody was a huge help with reinstalling our Bold apps when we switched themes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94