Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Hart & Hess

Great app, generally easy to use, lots of functionality. Excelent service (especially Aryan) that's right in the app, and quite responsive!

Raspberyl Designs

I was having trouble installing it, then reached out to customer service. Carter helped me along with answering some of my questions regarding subscription. thank you so much!

galveston diet

Great customer service. So easy to use, and analytics are fantastic. Super simple to set up. I'd recommend it to anyone with a consumable product, and I will use it again... for sure.

San Jorge Coffee Roasters Café de Especialidad

We are very thankful with Carter, our manager on bold suscriptions. Thank you very much for the service and attention.

Bluebell Dairy

Fantastic app for our subscription service. Easy to use, with plenty of features and customisation options allowing our customers to modify their subscriptions each week. Stands out from the competitors due to top notch customer service, in particular from Sarah who answered all questions and queries, along with helping to migrate our business over to Bold. Highly recommended!

Coffee Confection

Priyanka and Charles are the best. Great service. Quick results! I just downloaded the app and asked for help during the free trial. They were quick to help and delivered results!

Five Pawns

Naman was quick with the answers I needed. Super helpful with getting our Bold Subscriptions app set up.

Traders Path

Spoke to Priyanka today about setting up a discount code. She was very helpful and answered all of my questions. She showed me some new products I can use to improve engagement as well.

Hipsterbarista

This App has lots of cool features and thanks to Simran in Support I had a great support experience once we managed to line up the timezones.

The Sweet Emperor

Great app, easy to navigate and amend things when needed. Really helpful chat service - Priyanka was very helpful when chatting online

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147