Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

#1 Ranked Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments App

Bali Organix

Honestly I tried to move to Recharge due to Bold not offering Paypal at checkout and I spent almost 2 months swapping from Stripe to Braintree just to have Paypal. The team at Bold has let me know they are working hard to allow paypal at checkout so thats good news. I find the options and functionality of Bold to be far superior to Recharge. Support in the past few days with Cody at Bold has been fantastic and he totally changed my mind about it. Thanks Cody

Go Gamble Shop

Great customer service from Vighnesh. Had a tech problem and it was fixed through live chat VERY QUICKLY, even though I accidentally killed the chat.

Black Velvet Styling Ltd

Easy set up and specific theme help via web chat from Vighnesh. My third app from Bold, always excellent service and support.

NSC Agency Store

Great customer support. Simran has helped me a lot! There have been many other great reps too. This app was the solution to an ongoing issue we had not figured out how to solve until we found it.

Treats Card by HomeMyPet

Best App for subscription with better functions and great support.
Easy to use and user friendly dashboard too.

Be With Blue

Simran was super helpful in helping resolve an issue that allowed us to pause all subscriptions temporarily while we made major changes to our store and were unable to fulfill orders! It was an easy conversation and fix!

Living Proof Foods

Daniel did an amazing job at helping us reactivate a failed payment subscription. He showed me the exact steps to take and it was fast. The app works great and adds so much functionality to our store.

Rootastes Fresh Baskets

Very prompt and helpful service! Priyanka was able to help solve the problem quickly in a very friendly manner.

Fresh 4 U

Naman was helpful and answered all my questions. Even got reconnected when the connection dropped out, which I appreciated.

Dominion City Brewing Co.

Hard to navigate at first, but customer service was extremely helpful. Shout out to Vighnesh.
Thank you.