Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Subscription Box, Recurring Orders & Payments for Shopify

NeaNaturals

Tank you Taylor C. for your swift help! Great Job! Taylor helped reinstalled my Bold recurring subscription app on my new theme.

Janga Pharmacy Supply

awesome prompt customer service, sarah was very helpful and made my experience awesome.
Very happy to recommend

Nourishing Biologicals

Just installed this app after trying one of their competitors. Very happy with the functionality and the support given. I much prefer all the features available with this app. Oli was fantastic and guided me through the setup process. Highly recommend.

Habit Coffee Club

Cody & Harpreet helped me out within minutes of the request. Was having issues with the app not appearing on one of my pages and they fixed up the code immediately. Also got them to help tweak some text that was showing up weird on the template. THANK YOU!

MISTER JONES

After spending 4 days with Klaviyo support I decided to contact BOLD to see if they could help with the technical issue I was facing with trying to have BOLD, Shopify & Klaviyo communicate.

Simran went above and beyond to have one of their app experts call me and within 15 minutes Harpreet had solved the problem! Great service on this one guys - well done.

All that said though, the app overall does have it's limitations and is quite expensive.

Proxima

Cody Scheler was great with helping us get set up with our site. He and his team helped us with some slightly custom features that we needed to work. Thank you so much!

HBXL Shop

Easy to use subscription app backed up by great support - Jennifer (SuperJen!) resolved my query very quickly.

propeau skincare

Jennifer was great in helping me understand the different bold apps. In my case, I needed another app besides the recurring monthly app in order to apply a Buy/Get discount for my customers

VIP Stream Tv

Jennifer was awesome and extremely patient helping with a huge issue. So glad I was able to reach her!

Ice City Jewelry

5 STARS for Cody Scheler!!! He was extremely helpful in making some edits to my display settings! Bold Commerce always goes above and beyond with their customer service, which is why I highly recommend using this app for recurring orders and subscription-based models!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106