Redirectify

Redirectify

by Lucid

Efficiently and effectively redirect 404 errors to improve SEO

Heater and Spa Parts

It does the job...mostly. It's simple user interface is great. That all works well. When there is an Error 404, it seems to update quickly.
What we don't experience though, is that it doesn't proactively pick up all Error 404s. Our customers have notified us of a few that we've manually found. I'm not sure why this is. Hopefully it keeps improving.

September 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it! Sometimes 404s might not be logged depending on the customer's browser environment (browser extensions, or disabled JavaScript). We'd definitely be interested in what kind of pages you're seeing this happen with in case it's something we can resolve, so if you have the time please reach out to us at our app support address.

Horse Creek Boutique

It really is great once it catches the need for a redirect. I wish that it could operate the minute I hide an item instead of waiting for google to crawl. Now THAT would save me ooodles of time. I still have to do manual redirects to avoid 404s on product

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're actually working on a feature to proactively create errors in Redirectify when you delete a product or page, although now you mention it, we could investigate doing the same for unpublished products.

Aerial Equipment Parts

We moved our site from another platform, and this app helped immensely. It was quick and easy to use, and did exactly what it said. Thanks.

Katys Boutique

It imports the dead 404's from Search console for me but the automatic recomendations are not that great. Overall it doesn't add that much over what you can do manually or with a spreadsheet in Shopify. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

The Chocolate Box Australia

I have really enjoyed using this app and find it really helpful because it suggests redirect URLs for your broken links, and if it doesn't come up with the correct one, when you start typing in the name of the product, the predictive text will come up with some closer suggestions for you to choose from. This is one of the least painless url redirecting apps I have ever used, whilst still giving you individual control over every redirect.

Mixxci

THIS IS THE APP TO GET!

A few months back, we had to delete a bunch of products and ended up with hundreds of redirects to manage. We THOUGHT we had found a great solution in another app that claimed to allow you to set it and forget and never have to worry about redirects again. Boy, that was a mistake.

As our Google rankings plummeted, we decided to recheck and found we were now left with thousands of redirects to manage.

TLDR: our previous app sucked and this app was the only way for us to manage a pretty chaotic situation. Our only problem was that we didn't find it sooner. Save yourself future headaches and don't believe everything you read from other redirect apps. This is the app that does what it claims.

Nikked

so far love this app. I have used many redirects with much difficulty, this one is a winner. !!

Vintageleatherbagco

This is awesome, would not be without this app, has helped so much.

Gungoddess Com

Love this app! Best feature is the auto suggestions that appear as you start typing - that saves a ton of time searching for the right url to redirect to! Kelsey was extremely responsive to questions and implemented a couple of custom requests very quickly. Very happy!

2idle

I wish Shopify would remove bad reviews when it's an obvious PICNIC (problem in chair not in computer). This is hands down the most useful app I have used and deserves nothing less than 5 stars. Took me a short while to get it working and 1 email to support which they responded pretty quick. I'm sick of seeing idiotic reviews on Shopify and nothing done about it. ie 1 star "installed today will let your know"

Previous 1 3