Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de abril de 2024

Reelup should be a must-have for any ecommerce, especially beauty brands. It's perfect for showing off user-generated content and reviews. I've been telling all my clients who do influencer marketing about it, and they're loving how it boosts their site's credibility and helps with conversions.

The customer service went above and beyond, always quick to respond to any questions I had and willing to accommodate my needs.

Plodica Official
Corea del Sur
6 meses usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

We've been using ReelUp for about a year, and are really happy with the app. It is a fully integrated app with various widgets for the home page and product pages, as well as inta style reels. The product page reel widget can be installed as part of the page or as a reel pop up. Everything is very customisable and flexible. We can upload reels manually or just tag our insta reels, making it very easy and effective.

A really good part is the customer service, very responsive and have fixed all the requests that we've had.

Highly recommended for any D2C brand that wants to drive traffic and conversions on their website.

DiraByDimple
6 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Very good, affordable app with great customer support. A few bugs still need fixing but the team is more than willling to help quickly and effectively. :) Well done!

Judith Williams Cosmetics
Austria
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

awesome app that highly increase the conversion rate. easy setup and this reelup is the must-have app on shopify. Gurkirat from CS is helpful and friendly. best app ever!

Aura Circle
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

ReelUp is a great app and their CS is fantastic. Gurkirat from their team helped us a lot and was very professional!

NEWA
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

I’ve recently installed ReelUp on my website. I love the idea of being able to pull my reels from my socials to promote my products, a clever way of utilising content already created and having consistency across all my socials and website.
This app seems new so a few technical issues happened but the team was very helpful and communicative. They help me sort out the problem, excellent costumer service and great app!
Thank you!

Ana Verdun London
Reino Unido
2 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

A great App with even better service. I can't speak for other industries, but in the beauty space having your video content playing on the buy screen is a huge plus. Any questions I've had, their team was a click away. Highly recommended App.

Loxx Hair
Estados Unidos
14 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

I love this app, It offers a user-friendly interface for uploading, organizing, and displaying videos of your products.
The app offers customization options to match your brand's look and feel, helping you create a cohesive brand experience. It provides analytics to track video performance, including views and conversion rates, helping you make informed decisions.

I appreciate the responsive customer support team, which helped me resolve some of my issues promptly.

Highly recommend!

Roving Mode
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

ReelUp app has significantly boosted our sales and conversion rates from the very first day we installed it. It's the best shoppable videos app with lot's of features.

I would rate ReelUp 100 stars if possible.

Glowbags
Estonia
2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Great App to showcase your videos and increase the conversion rate.

Milagro Beauty