Avis (185)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 juillet 2024

This is the best application and also very big respect for support

ZVZ Style
Israël
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 juillet 2024

I think this is a must-have app these days. You can provide immediate visuals for your product. Additionally, when problems arose, the service team responded immediately and provided assistance. I highly recommend this app.

Ballagrio
Corée du Sud
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

awesome app that highly increase the conversion rate. easy setup and this reelup is the must-have app on shopify. Gurkirat from CS is helpful and friendly. best app ever!

Aura Circle
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 juin 2024

Great app, very easy to use and met our needs exactly, it's customisable styles also makes it much better than the alternatives.

The customer service is one of the best we've experienced, kind, effective and truly supported our specific needs.

Highly recommend!

St. Pia
Turquie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 juin 2024

This app is an absolute must-have for every store. Its user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy to use, even for those who aren’t tech-savvy. The customer support team is exceptional—warm, responsive, and always ready to resolve any queries you might have. Their dedication to helping users is truly commendable. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their store's efficiency and customer service. Thank you very much for such a fantastic tool!

StylebyPanaaash
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

Great App to showcase your videos and increase the conversion rate.

Milagro Beauty
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

A great App with even better service. I can't speak for other industries, but in the beauty space having your video content playing on the buy screen is a huge plus. Any questions I've had, their team was a click away. Highly recommended App.

Loxx Hair
États-Unis
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 juillet 2024

I had an excellent experience with the customer support team. They were responsive, knowledgeable, and provided clear solutions to my issues. Their professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were impressive. Highly recommended!

houseofidaa
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

ReelUp app has significantly boosted our sales and conversion rates from the very first day we installed it. It's the best shoppable videos app with lot's of features.

I would rate ReelUp 100 stars if possible.

Glowbags
Estonie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

This looks great on my store and has lots of features and variations to how you can make it look! I'll certainly be adding it to my other store too. Their customer service responded within seconds to answer a question (that I realised I could have worked out myself). They are also very polite.

UGC Brummie - Charissa