Avis (185)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 avril 2024

Great app ! it covered it cost on first day buy helping me make sales through it. Had a bug once but the team was very very prompt. less than 20 minutes. Thanks to Gurkirat and Laksh!

VedicDerm - Ayurvedic Dermatology
Inde
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Great app, great service and customer service is super helpful and fast. Recommend it!

AquaDoc
États-Unis
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 juin 2024

First off - this app is incredible!! Absolutely awesome. We love the visuals it adds to our site. Second, thank you for EXCELLENT customer service! Outstanding!

Lowcountry Littles
États-Unis
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

Great app! Great customer service. Garry was super helpful and adjusted our widgets as per our instructions and needs!

TechBuum
Bulgarie
Environ 17 heures d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

ReelUp is a must have app for any store looking to improve conversions. Very easy to use and support team is always available to assist. 10/10

JOOAN
Chine
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Gurkirat did a GREAT job and deserves a pay rise. he made a great reel that im very proud of. thanks, Bhai!!!

Graceful Lilly Body Scrubs
Australie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
17 mai 2024

I'm excited to share my experience with the Shoppable Video app. It's a true innovation in the world of online shopping.

The idea of integrating videos with the ability to purchase directly is brilliant. I found it extremely convenient to watch a video of a product I'm interested in and, with a simple click on the "Shop Now" button, be directed to the seller's website to complete the purchase. It's a seamless and hassle-free process.

DriveHarmony
Italie
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2024

excellent service sav tres bonne app facile a prendre en main.
je recommande

We are hair
France
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

Great App with reactive and devoted team. I recommend !

Equilibrist Lab
France
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

I Just love this app, Im really grateful and their support is so nice!

Dufflify