Referral Bee

Referral Bee

by Referral Bee

Customer referrals made easy

Ousuis

Simple but powerful. Fully customized layout and content. Very nice and patient customer service. They used a lot of time to help me solve the problems. Considering the price, I cannot find a better referral app like this. Highly recommended.

Wuka

Simple to use - thats a major compliment compared to many loyalty apps! I was set up very fast and got a referral within minutes, quite exciting to see. The step by step 'wizard' process has just enough customisation to keep 99% of people happy. The customer support was excellent with remote access to check code and chat via intercom left me feeling very 'vip'. I will sit back and watch this lovely piece of automation do its magic, i have every faith it will deliver long term. My day job is a top 5 ecommerce website so I know the kind of systems that work and are manageable by small startups vs enterprise. My advice is always to keep it simple and use an app like this, rather than getting pulled into points systems and complexities that just end up confusing customers, cheapening your brand, and will end up using up far too many of your precious hours to maintain. Highly recommend

Outpost City

Awesome app!

I have been sending to past customers and it resulted in immediate sales. Can’t wait to see how it performs in the future.

Definitely a keeper. And top notch support as well.

Breadvillage

I think this app lacks functionality vs. other referral apps. This app has no mechanism to introduce your existing customer base to the new referral program in one step. All this app does is send referral invitations AFTER someone completes a purchase. This greatly reduces the effectiveness of this app. If you launch a referral program, you want to do it with a big bang and sign-up as many of your existing customers as you can in one big campaign. This is where this app fails. I uninstalled it. Edit 06/09/2018 1pm EDT: As soon as I posted this 1-star review, I got a vengeful email from ReferralBee telling me that they "report [our store] to Shopify and GDPR". Beware, these guys are acting in bad faith and don't shy away from libel and false allegations just get even with a 1-star reviewer. In my view these are very unethical and questionable tactics that have no place in the app store.

Dadsdealden Com

We've used this on another store and now adding it to our second. Support from the team is second to none. We also use their other app Hypervisual. It is not often that you find app developers that care about the little things and take such good care of their customers. Best part is that the apps are just simple to use. And work. Very well.

Thecatfair

Great app. Automates the referral process and also creates a unique landing page without much work. We slightly modified the defaults but were up and running in about 5 minutes.

We also run a robust email marketing system and this fits right in without disrupting our other flows.

Definitely recommended!