Referral Bee

Referral Bee

by Referral Bee

Customer referrals made easy

Ousuis

Simple but powerful. Fully customized layout and content. Very nice and patient customer service. They used a lot of time to help me solve the problems. Considering the price, I cannot find a better referral app like this. Highly recommended.

Wuka

Simple to use - thats a major compliment compared to many loyalty apps! I was set up very fast and got a referral within minutes, quite exciting to see. The step by step 'wizard' process has just enough customisation to keep 99% of people happy. The customer support was excellent with remote access to check code and chat via intercom left me feeling very 'vip'. I will sit back and watch this lovely piece of automation do its magic, i have every faith it will deliver long term. My day job is a top 5 ecommerce website so I know the kind of systems that work and are manageable by small startups vs enterprise. My advice is always to keep it simple and use an app like this, rather than getting pulled into points systems and complexities that just end up confusing customers, cheapening your brand, and will end up using up far too many of your precious hours to maintain. Highly recommend

Outpost City

Awesome app!

I have been sending to past customers and it resulted in immediate sales. Can’t wait to see how it performs in the future.

Definitely a keeper. And top notch support as well.

Dadsdealden Com

We've used this on another store and now adding it to our second. Support from the team is second to none. We also use their other app Hypervisual. It is not often that you find app developers that care about the little things and take such good care of their customers. Best part is that the apps are just simple to use. And work. Very well.

Thecatfair

Great app. Automates the referral process and also creates a unique landing page without much work. We slightly modified the defaults but were up and running in about 5 minutes.

We also run a robust email marketing system and this fits right in without disrupting our other flows.

Definitely recommended!