Anmeldelser (239)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. maj 2024

I've been through countless different referrals platforms and always come back to Conjured. For the price you pay, you can build a powerful and user-centric referral programme that does exactly what you want it to (albeit after some setup time, but the team are very helpful and quick to get you set up). Now that you're able to send emails from with Klaviyo its a real game changer - we're able to integrate it with our existing marketing stack, use automations, and AB test to optimise our campaigns.

Happy Tuesdays
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
19. juni 2024

Very good app and simple to set up! Support is also very helpful and quick to respond.

Bird & Blend Tea Co.
3 måneder bruger appen
10. maj 2024

Great, prompt support from Emira, thanks.

pawable
2 måneder bruger appen
17. juli 2024

Great service and I thoroughly recommend both the product and the organization. Big thanks to support for helping me with my site tweak. It has really completed the site addition and looks great.

Parfum Adore
USA
10 dage bruger appen
28. juni 2024

The customer service is amazing and they implemented a feature that I needed on just one day. I tested so many apps and this one does exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much SC!!

Everleaf
Østrig
3 dage bruger appen
18. marts 2024

App easy to set up and support is very reactive and helpful! I recommend!

Mium Lab UK
Frankrig
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
1. april 2024

I looked at a lot of referral widgets to support our site and none could do what we needed until I found SC Conjured Referrals. The tech is flexible, easy to use and the customer support are great. Highly recommend.

Sugarless
USA
11 dage bruger appen
16. juli 2024

Emira was fast and knowledgeable to solve my queries. Good Job

mensfocused
Singapore
Cirka en time bruger appen
21. februar 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen
23. februar 2024