SC Conjured Referrals , 229 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
5. december 2023

Easy to set up, affordable plans and most importantly, excellent customer service!

NutriClub
Australien
16 dage bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 6. december 2023

Thank you for your excellent review! We're delighted to hear that you found our Conjured Referrals easy to set up and affordable. At Shop Circle, we give highest priority to customer satisfaction, so hearing about your positive experience with our customer service really makes our day!

Your feedback is crucial for us as we strive to continually enhance your experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Stay awesome and happy selling!

Best Wishes,
The Shop Circle Team.

26. oktober 2023

I would recommend Conjured Referrals to anyone looking to increase their customer base and sales. I had been using a different app that bundled referrals, reviews, rewards, etc. all together for months now but unfortunately the customer usability of that app's referral page is so poor, offered no customization, and was hidden within widgets with no way to directly share it with customers. Conjured Referrals literally fixed all these issues and let's me have complete control over the type of referral bonus I want displayed. It also allows for customization options so it truly integrates with my branding and allows the referral forms to be displayed wherever I need them to be on the site. Support is also by far one of the most responsive and friendliest teams I have communicated with. Mehmed connected with me in a matter of minutes after submitting my request and went above and beyond with helping me with my question. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the capabilities and support I received.

Strength of One
USA
Cirka 18 timer bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 4. december 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We’re thrilled that Conjured Referrals has been able to address all your previous concerns and provide the flexibility you need for effective customer referrals. It's fantastic to hear that it has helped you maintain your brand consistency and has offered you complete control over referral bonuses.

It's also wonderful to know that our support team, specifically Mehmed, has been able to assist you swiftly and efficiently. Your kind words mean a lot to our team.

Our goal at Shop Circle is to continuously exceed your expectations, and it’s great to hear that we’ve managed to accomplish it with you. We appreciate your recommendation and your detailed feedback.

Thanks again, and we're here to assist you anytime.

Best regards,
The Shop Circle Team

Redigeret 27. december 2023

Great Customer Experience. Haris and Adna were prompt in answering my questions.

REFRAMD
Tyskland
5 dage bruger appen
21. februar 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
2. august 2023

Really great customer support by Eldin. They were quick to respond and help troubleshoot! Very user-friendly app.

Doré
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 5. september 2023

Thank you for writing a review of our app. We value your opinion greatly and regularly take feedback from our users into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We appreciate your time for taking the effort to share your thoughts with us.

14. april 2023

Great app that gets the job done in a simple but very customizable way. Support also very quick with helping for extra customizations etc.

GrippTek™
Holland (Nederlandene)
Mere end et år bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 18. april 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review. Great to hear how Conjured Referrals has been helping your business during the last year, and also It's been a pleasure helping you with anything you need as we work hard to ensure our app and support team provides you with the best experience possible.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back. We are here 24/7 at your service 😊

23. februar 2024

Thank you very much for the amazing service. They promptly response to resolve any issue professionally and efficiently. 100% I do recommend them.

Globalyou
23. marts 2023

The support team is so good. They can do what you want. Just send them the design you want. They will help you.

Casiris Tech
Kina
11 måneder bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 24. marts 2023

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. Always at your service!

31. marts 2023

A really good app and the customer service has been excellent. I like how it has integrated my emails with Klaviyo to keep the brand running through our comms. Thanks

PHOMO
5 måneder bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 4. april 2023

Thank you so much for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing support team hit the mark for you.

Always at your service!

Cheers,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

24. marts 2023

Great APP and great support team. Every request was handled fast and with very helpful solutions. Thank you!

The Plant Box
Tyskland
7 måneder bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 28. marts 2023

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. This motivates us to keep giving our best!!

We are more than happy to help you 24/7.

All the best with your business,