Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 décembre 2023

Easy to set up, affordable plans and most importantly, excellent customer service!

NutriClub
Australie
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 6 décembre 2023

Thank you for your excellent review! We're delighted to hear that you found our Conjured Referrals easy to set up and affordable. At Shop Circle, we give highest priority to customer satisfaction, so hearing about your positive experience with our customer service really makes our day!

Your feedback is crucial for us as we strive to continually enhance your experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Stay awesome and happy selling!

Best Wishes,
The Shop Circle Team.

26 octobre 2023

I would recommend Conjured Referrals to anyone looking to increase their customer base and sales. I had been using a different app that bundled referrals, reviews, rewards, etc. all together for months now but unfortunately the customer usability of that app's referral page is so poor, offered no customization, and was hidden within widgets with no way to directly share it with customers. Conjured Referrals literally fixed all these issues and let's me have complete control over the type of referral bonus I want displayed. It also allows for customization options so it truly integrates with my branding and allows the referral forms to be displayed wherever I need them to be on the site. Support is also by far one of the most responsive and friendliest teams I have communicated with. Mehmed connected with me in a matter of minutes after submitting my request and went above and beyond with helping me with my question. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the capabilities and support I received.

Strength of One
États-Unis
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 4 décembre 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We’re thrilled that Conjured Referrals has been able to address all your previous concerns and provide the flexibility you need for effective customer referrals. It's fantastic to hear that it has helped you maintain your brand consistency and has offered you complete control over referral bonuses.

It's also wonderful to know that our support team, specifically Mehmed, has been able to assist you swiftly and efficiently. Your kind words mean a lot to our team.

Our goal at Shop Circle is to continuously exceed your expectations, and it’s great to hear that we’ve managed to accomplish it with you. We appreciate your recommendation and your detailed feedback.

Thanks again, and we're here to assist you anytime.

Best regards,
The Shop Circle Team

Modifié le 27 décembre 2023

Great Customer Experience. Haris and Adna were prompt in answering my questions.

REFRAMD
Allemagne
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
2 août 2023

Really great customer support by Eldin. They were quick to respond and help troubleshoot! Very user-friendly app.

Doré
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 5 septembre 2023

Thank you for writing a review of our app. We value your opinion greatly and regularly take feedback from our users into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We appreciate your time for taking the effort to share your thoughts with us.

14 avril 2023

Great app that gets the job done in a simple but very customizable way. Support also very quick with helping for extra customizations etc.

GrippTek™
Pays-Bas
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 18 avril 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review. Great to hear how Conjured Referrals has been helping your business during the last year, and also It's been a pleasure helping you with anything you need as we work hard to ensure our app and support team provides you with the best experience possible.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back. We are here 24/7 at your service 😊

23 février 2024

Thank you very much for the amazing service. They promptly response to resolve any issue professionally and efficiently. 100% I do recommend them.

Globalyou
23 mars 2023

The support team is so good. They can do what you want. Just send them the design you want. They will help you.

Casiris Tech
Chine
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 24 mars 2023

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. Always at your service!

31 mars 2023

A really good app and the customer service has been excellent. I like how it has integrated my emails with Klaviyo to keep the brand running through our comms. Thanks

PHOMO
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 4 avril 2023

Thank you so much for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing support team hit the mark for you.

Always at your service!

Cheers,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

24 mars 2023

Great APP and great support team. Every request was handled fast and with very helpful solutions. Thank you!

The Plant Box
Allemagne
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shop Circle a répondu 28 mars 2023

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. This motivates us to keep giving our best!!

We are more than happy to help you 24/7.

All the best with your business,