Avaliações (235)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de maio de 2024

I've been through countless different referrals platforms and always come back to Conjured. For the price you pay, you can build a powerful and user-centric referral programme that does exactly what you want it to (albeit after some setup time, but the team are very helpful and quick to get you set up). Now that you're able to send emails from with Klaviyo its a real game changer - we're able to integrate it with our existing marketing stack, use automations, and AB test to optimise our campaigns.

Happy Tuesdays
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
18 de março de 2024

App easy to set up and support is very reactive and helpful! I recommend!

Mium Lab UK
França
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
1 de abril de 2024

I looked at a lot of referral widgets to support our site and none could do what we needed until I found SC Conjured Referrals. The tech is flexible, easy to use and the customer support are great. Highly recommend.

Sugarless
Estados Unidos
11 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 20 de março de 2024

I like this app but I am just need to consider moving to different app to address some other aspects for my business otherwise this app is excellent to use.
Adis has been absolutely outstanding in providing me with exceptional customer support. His responsiveness, knowledge, and willingness to go the extra mile have made my experience with your company truly remarkable. I greatly appreciate his efforts in ensuring that my concerns are addressed promptly and effectively. Thank you, Adis, for your exceptional service.

Globalyou
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

Great, prompt support from Emira, thanks.

pawable
2 meses usando o app
14 de março de 2024

Great support by Haris and the team. Love the functionality that you can give away also free products to advocates and friends which is essential for our business

Freiland Bio Metzger Jäger und Sammler
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

Great service.

Hudson Home
2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 27 de dezembro de 2023

Great Customer Experience. Haris and Adna were prompt in answering my questions.

REFRAMD
Alemanha
4 meses usando o app
2 de agosto de 2023

Really great customer support by Eldin. They were quick to respond and help troubleshoot! Very user-friendly app.

Doré
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Shop Circle deixou uma resposta 5 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for writing a review of our app. We value your opinion greatly and regularly take feedback from our users into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We appreciate your time for taking the effort to share your thoughts with us.

Have a lovely day,