Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

ZELODO

I really love the App so far, great support as well. Tomas helped me out a lot. Looking forward to increasing sales with CandyReferral.

JENNY BIRD

I had some questions about the App and Tippy informed me on the different ways to optimize my campaign in such a timely manner!

The Common Market

We've used Referral Candy for a couple years now, and once you get the setup properly configured, it's a rather hands-off tool that generates real business for our Farm Share program. Karen M. our account manager, is always quick to respond to our questions over email, and eager to cater to our needs.

&Me

Haven't used the app yet, however, I set up a demo call and it was very useful. All questions were answered patiently. Will activate this soon and will leave a review about the the app soon.

weevle

This was so easy to set up. I. Literally 2 minutes I was ready to go.

Tippy really helped me understand how to make the best of it.
I can’t wait for my site to be ready to
Launch and that I get enough traffic to use this!

Mylla Mat

Haven't really gotten started with using the app just yet, but got excellent support from Jon in setting things up.

MODL Outdoors

Just getting started but we've had some excellent service from the team! Looks like this is perfect for what we're looking for.

SupperUp

Quick response and gave some quick easy tips for implementation to make the site better. Thanks Derek!

Map Meals

S/O to Derek who went above and beyond to help me get my program setup the way we wanted. You're the man DEREK!

Bantam Tools

We're just getting started with Referral Candy and already their support team has proved themselves invaluable. Thank you so much! We can't wait to begin putting this great app to work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80