Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

GOLDEN STORIES ACCESSORY BOX

The best think I liked about this app is Customer Service, @Derek, is an awesome guy, He helped me a lot, Thank You so much!

And about the app, It's awesome, It should be your next Top Shopify Apps

ayam penyet ria

Great app, really easy to use, customer support and service are top notch. Dwight helped me to solve most of my querries. Thanks Dwight! :D

44 Steaks

We had an issue with one of our customers getting linked to orders that the customer did not place. Dwight was super helpful, and we were able to finally solve this problem! Thanks for all the help from the Referral Candy team!

Thanks!

Smart for Life

This app has really made it seamless to set up a referral program, also the support when you get into the app is incredible, special thanks to Karen!

Candy Mail UK

Karen was super helpful in helping e with this app. The app has increased customer engagement and orders!

Metamorphoza

Easy to use, the support is really kind and helpful. The only negative I found for now is that the support help is a little bit slow (but maybe it depends on the problem).

Phrozen Technology

Setup really straightforward, easy to use, and fast customer support. Great thanks to Karen & Tomas for the help.

Tactical Edge Hobbies

Adam helped me out with restricting codes for certain categories in our listing. He was fantastic and made the process very easy to understand and complete. Thanks Adam! A+++

KH DISTRIBUTION

Dwight helped me with unlinking my Klaviyo account. I appreciate what you all at Referral candy. Keep it up Dwight!

Around The Table

Loved working with Dwight to find the right solution for my business. It’s great to work with someone who understands the needs of small business. Thx so much for your advice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107