Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Café 124

The app works great. But, what is even more important in these cases, our experience with the customer service was excellent. Jon has managed to find the solution without ever losing patience!

THE PINKK BOUTIQUE

I'm working on getting my site up with some additions to increase my sales. Karen was awesome to work with! she helped me make updates to my social media referrals and update a few other things to help improve my stats for my store!

KolloHealth

We have JUST joined and Benz has been BRILLIANT! We are now up and running and can't wait to see our brand grow with this technique. I highly recommend this app, it works well with recharge and not many do.

Brown Sugar Coffee Club

Jon was extremely helpful as he guided me through the steps to set up the app. I was able to link it and test it thanks to his professionalism and patience!

Paso

Derek was super helpful. The app has a range of functionality. Just started using it so hard to comment on its success at the moment!

Skyframe

Mardie was amazing and is helping to guide our team on our new referral program. Thank you Mardie and Referral Candy!

LOAF.LY

Very easy to setup and link in with the existing apps I use (specifically Recharge Payments). The app's different referral rewards and ability to change them easily as well as personalise the look and feel to brand it in line with the business is great. The team are also very responsive and offer great support - special shout-out to Jon for the recent support.

Scentses + Co

Integrated w a third party app and faced some issues but JC was very quick to help! Most of all, he was very efficient in the way he solves the issue and very logical approach. Love this app and the good customer service! Keep it up JC and Salescandy!

Roamwide

So far so good but I'm not sure it's worth it for my micro store yet. Time will tell. Great customer service from JC!

V THE LABEL Jewellery AU

Great customer service from Dwight. He promptly got on a google call with me and helped me resolve my issue quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116