Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

The Sill

Good experience so far - super accomodating and willing to extend trial and test all features of the platform. Karen M and Tippy have been attentive and helpful in answering my questions.

Family Meals

Tippy is awesome! He definitely cleared up some questions about using Referral Candy. He was super helpful and really proactive.... definitely appreciate the support!

Butterlordz

I worked with Tippy. He was super lit and helped me understand the ins and outs of Referral Candy. I'm stoked to start using it with my customer base.

Ecigaretteempire

it works! but it takes a little more than a month to pick up the momentum.

it's not cheap at all! but it's cheaper than affiliates.

Discount Cap And Gown

Great functionality and automation. Basically runs your referral program on autopilot so you hardly have to think about it! (even though you should still try to optimize it and tweak it). When I need help, the Jon is lightning fast at responding and resolving issues. I highly recommend this app.

Playertek Us

Decent app although I've only started using it - if you have more than one store then you'd have to download separate apps. Great support team too - big shout out to Tomas K. who gets issues done in no time - machine.

Aurum Brothers

Spoke with Tippy, explained it all well! Customer service is on point;)

Retouch3d

Just got help from Tippy to set up our first referral program and the service was great. He was efficient, helpful and proactive. Really happy with your customer support service and very satisfied with the attention provided by Tippy.

Camila Lauren

I was assisted by Tippy Destacamento with all of my questions and he was absolutely amazing. He took the time to hop on a Skype call with me to discuss my concerns and helped me solve each and every one of them. I am so thankful for his help, what amazing customer service.

Foryouskincare

I used this about a year ago and while it worked the default client-side UX wasn't great.

Anyway - another year, and its a much better product. We've had plenty of referred sales and that's even with turning the email options off.