Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Click Espresso Protein Drink

Great team! Loved the webinar. Nice to have a vendor provide more than a portal or app, but, also, provide resources to ensure you are successful while using their platform or service. Much Appreciate!!!

Lavish Razor Company

These guys are there for you 110%. Their support network is like nothing I've ever experienced and they will stick to their word. If you need something done, they WILL do it. A+++++

Zennbrae

great customer support team and the app is fantastic

Clara Sunwoo

Great customer service. Was able to receive feedback very quickly to get situated. Excited to use this referral software.

Bodylove Pilates

Referral Candy were so great to me - I didn't have a chance to activate my acct during the 30 day free trial and they kindly and promptly extended it. Great customer service

Mad Fit

Excellent customer service. Great app.

Riff Raff Co

Benz was a great support on Chat when we needed to resolve an issue we didnt understand. Emma - www.riffraffandco.com

Dogsandabox

5 stars for Ferry's assistance! He was so patient, explaining things that I didn't really understand! Great job, Ferry! :)

Full Filled Co

Fantastic customer service, were very helpful in making sure my campaign was set up correctly. They even went to the effort of calling me and running me through the steps I didn't understand! The best customisation I've seen for a referral app which was important for me as It reflects my store and brand.I would recommend this service to anyone if they want a great way of boosting their sales!

Chalant Sunglass

Great app!! Prompt customer service, personally walked me through everything to get my referral campaign set-up! ReferralCandy Rock!!!