Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Kevin Zahri - Official Kurus Store

Amazing support from the team at Referral Candy. It does take a while to establish traffic flow (we are in month 4-5) but so far it has been very good!

Huge shoutout to Benz Jalali for the amazing and responsive support.

Lord Jones

We are in the setup process now, but Derek from Customer Success has been a huge help in customizing our assets and creating a better brand experience. Although we haven't implemented the program yet, so far, so good with the support from ReferralCandy

Antica Seteria Comasca

Amazing app, easy to set up but I asked a little help and Karen from the support help me to be ready to launch my referral campaign from zero to launch. Thank you very much Karen!

Pnuma Outdoors

Karen gave me great direction, helpful feedback, and took the time to run me through some parts of the set-up that I missed. She even created a quick social graphic for me. Above and beyond support. This app is worth the $$

CAPI

JC from Referral Candy was super helpful and incredibly attentive, providing detailed and helpful feedback every step of the way. A+ for customer service!

Simplify Teaching AS

Tried out the app for a few weeks. I like that they have a trial.
Jon - really good customers service.

Zenergy

The app is very versatile in nature and can be modified to fit many different needs and scenarios of a company, which is very convenient. The installation and integration process with third-party apps is also instant and does not come with any added hassle or worries. But, the thing I look most for when deciding on the right application to purchase is customer service and attention to detail. Shoutout to Dwight S., he was not only able to help answer any queries over email on a timely manner but was also very crucial in helping us get set up as quickly as possible given our short timeline for optimal set up. He offered to get on the phone with our team and help us figure all the details out so we can get started as soon as possible. Thank you Dwight!!

Sannan Ruokakassi

The app itself has some points of improvement, but I got excellent help from Referral candy's Tom. He really went all the way to find solutions to our problems and made sure we were happy in the end.

Dr. JONES

The application is great. Easy to move and serves well what is proposed. Support is very efficient. Jon served us very well and took all our doubts.

washaby.fr

Easy to install and set up, fast and good customer Service in case of doubt or problem.
We totally recommend