Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Crosby Coffee

Straightforward and easy to set up, working for us straight away. Any queries the support is great, Benz was especially helpful with quite a few questions we had!

September 9, 2021

Thanks so much! We're glad to be of service! - Benz

HuBee

Hannah was very helpful and patient to answer my questions and helped solve problems. We are looking forward to using this app more in the near future.

September 8, 2021

We're glad Hannah was able to help! - Tom

David Archy

The customer service is very good, and Dwight is patient to answer my questions and help us deal with them

September 8, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Dwight

MyOnlineGrinds

The app was really easy to integrate and the support team were really helpful. The options for the type of referral I could do were good. Great App.

September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review! If you have any concerns, just let us know - JC

Naturecan ES

This app is very easy to use. As the site promise you can be running a Referral program in no time. Good customer service that is appreciated.

September 3, 2021

We're glad to hear you liked our app and the support! Reach out any time! - Derek

Gfl skincare USA

I just used the app, good features, all the service is automatic. Great customercare, fast and helpful!

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Lorraine know! - Derek

Pulpy Garden

It's easy to install and if you are stuck, they are super helpful. Super fast response and helpful information sent to make sure we get all things covered. Caye helped a lot.

Thanks so much! Glad I could help - Caye

Style Theory

Good Referral App. It was easy to setup. We went live with a referral program in just 10 mins. The support team is also friendly and prompt. Love the app.

We're glad Caye was able to help! - Derek

XPRIT

The App working perfectly as it describe. If you have any questions, their supporting team members are awesome. Lorraine is super helpful to answer my questions.

August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, we think Lorraine and the team is awesome too! 😎

Nutrition Kitchen HK

Jelson is very helpful and patient on helping me to solve my issue, the app works pretty good, thanks so much for your help!

August 27, 2021