Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Everviolet

Great customer service by Jon! He helped me find the code my customer was looking for, so I wouldn't lose the sale. Very much appreciated!

Branch Basics

ReferralCandy is one of our best marketing tools, and the service we get from Derek is even better!

Lock Laces®

Great Customer Service! I needed some very specific help in setting up my referral program and Derek was a huge help!

Kerello

Great service - Tom has been excellent in providing support and guidance in getting campaign up and running!

Himiku

dwight is very helpful, gave me a good walk through of how the app works and all, much appreciated really havent tried the app though

Good Gains

I've been using the app for about a week now and so far every things been good! The customer service is great - thanks Derek :)

Superbon | Cosmétiques solides

Cannot tell yet about the power of Referral Candy, but the support is great. Derek was very helpful solving a complicated integration issue with Klaviyo.

Pomponne-makeup

L'application est vraiment super et l'assistance en chat est top, très réactive et claire, j'ai eu Ben qui m'a vraiment bien aidée à tout paramétrer comme je le souhaitais sans avoir de développeur. Je recommande à 100% ! Un grand merci à lui

Bamboo Sports

I just started using this app and I am very excited about it's potential. Derek was very helpful in getting everything all set up and showed me how to efficiently set up the program.

Royalty Pecan Farms

Derek Benito was great in helping me get our referral program going. I really appreciated his patience and explanations of all the features.