Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Superbon | Cosmétiques solides

Cannot tell yet about the power of Referral Candy, but the support is great. Derek was very helpful solving a complicated integration issue with Klaviyo.

Pomponne-makeup

L'application est vraiment super et l'assistance en chat est top, très réactive et claire, j'ai eu Ben qui m'a vraiment bien aidée à tout paramétrer comme je le souhaitais sans avoir de développeur. Je recommande à 100% ! Un grand merci à lui

Bamboo Sports

I just started using this app and I am very excited about it's potential. Derek was very helpful in getting everything all set up and showed me how to efficiently set up the program.

Royalty Pecan Farms

Derek Benito was great in helping me get our referral program going. I really appreciated his patience and explanations of all the features.

berrylemon.com

Great customer service. I reached out and quickly resolved my issue. The app was also very easy to setup.

Imperial Toys

I used this app (in spanish) and i think is very awesome, the app and the service! Benz is a really cool :)

MystifySociety

Really great program, had the features I need. Support was also super timely and helpful in getting going. Very happy with this as one of my key plug-ins.

Infant

Very good app - we use it for refer a friend. And very good and fast hel from Lorraine in support ✔

Collective Laboratories

The customer interface is very intuitive and their customer support is great! I had a difficult request for their team and Jon helped us pull it off with ease.

Qiewa

Derek! Is the best online customer service is very professional This is the best customer service.Derek! Is the best online customer service is very professional This is the best customer service.