Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Scentiskin.com

I had an issue with installing code for the app so I reached out to Mardie who replied immediately. She was very friendly and helpful and had my issue solved in no time. Thanks Mardie, much appreciaed.

September 15, 2021

Many thanks again for the review and please feel free to write to us if there is anything else. - Mardie

Upper Park Disc Golf

Katherine was incredibly helpful and patient with my endless questions! She reviewed the integration with our Shopify store and confirmed that I had set up our first referral program correctly and had some great tips for things to add. Thank you so much!

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Katherine know! - Tom

PegaNatur

Ich habe die APP reaktivieren müssen und über den Chat-Support sehr gute und schnelle Hilfe von JC bekommen. Er hat klar und eindeutig mir die notwendigen Schritte erklärt und somit in wenigen Minuten das Problem gelöst. Super. Weiter so.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. JC will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

Raw Beauty Lab

I was having some issues with how the referral rewards were processed with recharge and reached out to Referral candy to help. Madrie was super helpful in explaining how things worked and really patient while I tried to implement the things she suggested! Amazing customer service! Thank you Madrie!

September 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! If you need assistance, just let us know. - Mardie

Crosby Coffee

Straightforward and easy to set up, working for us straight away. Any queries the support is great, Benz was especially helpful with quite a few questions we had!

September 9, 2021

Thanks so much! We're glad to be of service! - Benz

HuBee

Hannah was very helpful and patient to answer my questions and helped solve problems. We are looking forward to using this app more in the near future.

September 8, 2021

We're glad Hannah was able to help! - Tom

David Archy

The customer service is very good, and Dwight is patient to answer my questions and help us deal with them

September 8, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Dwight

MyOnlineGrinds

The app was really easy to integrate and the support team were really helpful. The options for the type of referral I could do were good. Great App.

September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review! If you have any concerns, just let us know - JC

Naturecan ES

This app is very easy to use. As the site promise you can be running a Referral program in no time. Good customer service that is appreciated.

September 3, 2021

We're glad to hear you liked our app and the support! Reach out any time! - Derek

Gfl skincare USA

I just used the app, good features, all the service is automatic. Great customercare, fast and helpful!

August 31, 2021