Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

MONACO DUCK

We really like ReferralCandy - easy to use and setup and the customer support is excellent. Jon did an amazing job!

Hot Pot Belly

A friend referred me to use this app and I'm delighted at how easy it was to onboard and get things going after installing the app! I'm surprised that I really didn't have to do much to get the referral program started for my business. After replacing the images and messages with my preferred ones, I had a referral program up and running in less than 10 mins! :) I had some questions thereafter and I'm glad to be served by very responsive and patient support staff like Karen and Jon.

Physician's Choice

This app is very easy to setup and easy to use. Derek has been beyond helpful with any question that I have hadd. App is very easy to use and our program has started growing quickly

miniplum

Not even 1 sale with this referral program, and I have been already charged $49 for nothing. I guess they do not care.

December 3, 2020

Hi Miniplum Team, We tried to get in touch with you guys as soon as our team saw this review. We'll be more than happy to get your referral campaign sorted. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Home Place Pastures

I'm still new to the app but their customer service is incredible. Lorraine not only answered my questions but she made sure she connected me with all of the info I would need to further build out my program.

ZODI

Great app, easy to install and to use. Had a few questions, Derek from The Referral Candy Team solved all my questions and provided an excellent service.

INSPIRE.REPEAT

We signed up for Referral Candy since we were looking to start rewarding our loyal customers for constantly making referrals for us, and also to have a mechanism in place that would allow new customers to avail of "earned" incentives. Onboarding was a breeze. Derek walked us through the process and explained all strategic options and things to consider. That was really helpful and we were up to speed in no time. 5/5 so far!

Pferdegold

We plan to use this tool:) at first impression the costumer service is on very good level. Looking forward to start:)

Perelel

Good program so far with great customer service. Jon was great on chat and helped us resolve our issue ASAP!

buah

JC - Thanks for the great Team and the help. It was wonderful how fast they helped out. Stay like that