Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Zanvic

I have installed this app, everything is very simple, and i am very happy with the customer service, Derek help me very fast and show very professional company.

The Teacher's Crate

Excellent customer service! Setup with easy with the helpful staff. Lookign forward to getting this app going!

Simple Foods

Derek was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and resolving my queries! Very patient, knowledgable, and friendly. Great customer support!

SIJANG MART - Online Korean Grocery, Samgyupsal & Meat

This app is cool. // 1. Result: I signed up a few days ago. I already got additional sales transaction because of Referral Candy. The tracking works. // 2. Features. The features of the app is good. (2-1) I can send referral invitation email blast to existing customers to ask for referrals. (2-2) I can put widget on my Shopify page, and (2-3) I can put referral sign up on my Shopify store as a separate page as well. There seems to be more features but all the technical feature I wanted were already there. // 3. Customer Support: The support team is great. I talked with Benz and Tomas for on-boarding and technical issues, and they were fantastic. They clearly understood the intention and problems I was working to solve. I've never seen any services offering such nice Customer Support ever. // 4. Pricing: I think this app offers low pricing compared to other apps. It does have commission based pricing, but if it can really boost my sales that much, I don't mind paying the commission. // I hope this app will give me more sales in the following months.

EcoRoll

Haven't made our scheme live yet as we're still testing it out, but so far have had EXCELLENT customer service. Dwight has been fantastic and even extended our 30day trial period as we were still in testing phases.

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

I have yet to get used to this app. Derek is extremely helpful & patient in walking me through on how to use ReferralCandy with Bold Subscription Check-out & Shopify Check-out. I give this app 4 stars as it was quite confusing without the help of Derek. However, I would rate Derek more than 5 stars for his professionalism, patience, and knowledge with his product, ReferralCandy. Thank you very much Derek!

Lucky Saint

Derek and Benz were extremely helpful and patient when I had several questions for them. They also provided useful links which helped me get the most out of Referral Candy

Anaya Arts

Hopped on a call with Derek few days after installing the app and he was able to answer my questions & walk through my settings to ensure I did it right. This app went above & beyond!

Playbook Products

Pretty straight forward process and they handle payments through PayPal. Makes it nice and simple - set it up and let it roll. Quick replies on chat support which is huge - had a question and Lorraine helped me immediately and included screenshots to make things clear.

Cellavent Healthcare

Very good app and awesome customer support! Perfect support for each question! Thank you very much JC :)