Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Simplify Teaching AS

Tried out the app for a few weeks. I like that they have a trial.
Jon - really good customers service.

Zenergy

The app is very versatile in nature and can be modified to fit many different needs and scenarios of a company, which is very convenient. The installation and integration process with third-party apps is also instant and does not come with any added hassle or worries. But, the thing I look most for when deciding on the right application to purchase is customer service and attention to detail. Shoutout to Dwight S., he was not only able to help answer any queries over email on a timely manner but was also very crucial in helping us get set up as quickly as possible given our short timeline for optimal set up. He offered to get on the phone with our team and help us figure all the details out so we can get started as soon as possible. Thank you Dwight!!

Sannan Ruokakassi

The app itself has some points of improvement, but I got excellent help from Referral candy's Tom. He really went all the way to find solutions to our problems and made sure we were happy in the end.

Dr. JONES

The application is great. Easy to move and serves well what is proposed. Support is very efficient. Jon served us very well and took all our doubts.

washaby.fr

Easy to install and set up, fast and good customer Service in case of doubt or problem.
We totally recommend

zorimi

Dwight was super quick, helpful and polite with helping me sort out something with my account. I've been able to temporarily, pause... test and get back on track with everything despite it being confusing at first. I plan to be using this as I start my new store.

PerfectDiary Beauty

Dwight is being very helpful, I don't know what referral candy is at the beginning, now it's clear after his help. Let me try this app!

Honeybum

Mardie was great helping us set up our account and answered all of our questions about the platform. We can't wait to begin using Referral Candy for our customers!

evernya

Nice app, just starting to use it, but it looks promising, also customer service is great and willing to help. Thanks Jon!

ManukaRx

Probably the best customer service I've used on any app to date, thanks to Dwight. He literally saved us from having to do hours of menial work :D