Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Greenheart Juice Shop

Great customer service from Lorraine! Referral Candy is easy to use and integrates well with Shopify and other apps.

Jholui Shapewear

I used this app and the first month we had a sale. Derek from customer service helped me to set it during a zoom meeting so it is more noticeable and hopefully we will have many more referrals! He was very helpful!!!

The Snaffling Pig Co

Benz Jalali was very helpful in getting my familiarised with the app during my free trial. She was very helpful, friendly and courteous, also very patient with my questions.

Thank you!

Clutch Smoothie

Lorraine and Derek did a great job answering my queries. They were very patient and took their time to resolve my queries.

Teelixir

Mardie at Referral Candy was extremely helpful and resolved my issue within 24 hours! Great support!

Sandviper

Lorraine was extremely helpful and was very responsive to our needs. We are continuing to work through the issue but have made quick progress thanks to Lorraine and the staff at ReferralCandy. Great job!

Flock Foods

Jon was able to help we start and stop my campaign easily. The customization is a little hard to navigate but overall it gets the job done.

FFS Beauty

We had some initial complications with the integration of recharge regarding the automatic discount code being applied to subscriptions. However, this was resolved with the help of Derek our Customer Success Manager when he went above and beyond to get any problems we faced resolved and make sure everything ran smoothly thereafter. Since then we have had over £4000 worth of referral sales using Referral Candy. There's no surprise that this brilliant app has a great team behind it I would highly recommend using this app.

El Rayo Tequila

Great app with reasonable amount of back-end control. I needed assistance with some features and Lorraine Garcia was helpful and prompt with responses. I did notice some of the documentation was outdated as the UI in some documentation did not reflect what I was seeing in the RC app.

BornTea

It's definitely the go-to app when you want to use Referral Campaign. Karen from ReferralCandy is super helpful, she immediately gets on the call with me whenever I need help. Very easy to set up and go - everything under 5mins.