Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

TryHabitual

A bit limited in terms of functionality (can't automatically apply credits to a subscription, no single-use codes for friends, not much flexibility in terms of email campaign UI) but really great support team - we spoke with Tom who was super comprehensive in terms of providing answers. Will fulfil your basic needs for referrals.

BlackGoldVape

Currently the app isn't paying out referral bonuses to customers which makes the app useless. Customer service disabled ability to chat with them.

ADK Purveyors LLC

I have not been able to officially use this app yet (that is the reason for the three stars). I have only set it up from the back end. I have not seen it in action. I am still waiting to roll out my business model. Benz has been very helpful leading up to this opening. We are very lucky to have her as a resource/rep.

**UPDATE** Im a few days from reopening my store. Benz had been great helping me set up my referral program. Very happy with all of the help that she gave me.

Beddyly

Big ups to Derek. he helped me a lot for my question. The app didn't allow me to change the layout of the embedded sign up page but i am really happy with the custom service.

La Cabra Coffee Roasters

It can be a bit confusing to get startet (especially with the Recharge integration) and there were a few hiccups, but the customer service is super helpfull and will even take a personal call to get things sorted (thanks Benz). Also thanks to Thomas and Tippy for being super helpfull!
As you can see, it took a bit of support to get everything running smoothly. Probably the best referral software that has a Recharge integration.

Enda

Good: Simplicity. Just a couple of minutes and it's up and running. You never have to worry about payments or any of the tracking, all automatic.

Bad: it's difficult to customise to a way that feels like people are naturally interacting with your site. There is always this awkward layer of referral candy which can be off-putting for customers.

We used it for 10 months on 2 sites, to mediocre results. Our best brand ambassadors didn't like it, so we're stopping using it.

DirtySouthVintage.com

not able to get it to work yet. Setup not working. Hope to get to use the service at some point. Thanks.

Harem Garden

I tested this app for a couple of weeks and I like the idea but it is just too expensive for what it is. Pretty much the only option you have is to get your customers to refer their friends and that is going to cost you $49 a month plus 5% of those referred sales. Sorry, but an app like this is only worth about $25 per month and zero commissions on the sales, with such limited features.

Hayden Rowe Candle Co.

I haven't yet used the app. The set up instructions are basically non-existent although the customer service people did their best to help set up. Not sure if it will work for my business past the free trial period.

Mobiland

Excellent support, still to see app performance,

Previous 1