Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Believe Athletics

The app is very easy to install, and you can have it ready to go in few minutes. Additionally, the support team is very helpful and quick to respond. Really recommend!

Baffin - Born in the North '79

Derek Benito was great in helping up with the whole integration. He made the process seamless. Thank you! Great product and team!

Edgard & Cooper

Useful app - the integrations with Shopify are excellent. Also has great customer service, thanks Caye

うおポチ宅配便

Easy to start using this app.
Moreover easy to customize text and images on mail and page.
Further customer supports gives a response very quickly, thanks, Dwight.
Godness.

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you and write to us any time! - Dwight

msArtisan

Installed Referral candy but didn't activate it because we were testing other apps. Realized that we were charged for 2 months when the app was not activated for use yet. Being new to shopify, we didn't realize fees start when app is installed, we simply thought it would start when we activate the app. JC was kind enough to convert the 2 paid months into credits so we can start testing referral candy. He provide some advice on how to better use RC too. thanks for the help.

Very glad I was able to help. Reach out any time if you need anything. - JC

Wonsulting

Lorraine Garcia is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Her support was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process (literally got the entire engineering team to help us). Thank you!

June 9, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review! I will pass this on to Lorraine and our engineers. - Bryan B.

NutriBears Gummies

We needed some help is setting up the referral program and got all the support in setting it up. Look forward to using this app now.

June 9, 2021

We appreciate the kind words. Reach out any time if you need help. - Jaime R.

Tumble

App works as expected the customer service is fantastic. We are getting many successful referrals. Thanks Derek for your help!

June 9, 2021

Great to hear! Thanks for the review and I will let Derek know. - Jaime R.

Funday Natural Sweets

Tomas was really great in answering my queries and providing some advice around the general setup of my referral program! I haven't actually used the program yet but the service has been great so far

June 1, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Tomas K.

Big Potato Games

I needed help in getting started and Dwight was very patient and helpful. I now all set up and ready to start sending referral emails.

June 1, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight S.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128