Rezensionen (2.146)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. Juli 2024

Sobre la APP, os la recomendaré cuando empiece a generar, de momento en 4 días ha generado una venta. Respecto a la profesionalidad y al trato inmejorable. Raúl nos ha explicado la app y guiado en la configuración para tenerla funcional en tiempo record. Si la app está a la altura de los trabajadores... un 10.

CONFUSION WEAR - My Way
Spanien
5 tage mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 3. Juli 2024

¡Muchas gracias! Avísame cada vez que necesites ayuda.
- Raúl

10. Mai 2024

Got great support from Irene who made sure my errand was solved quickly and efficiently. 10/10 would recommend.

Kavall SE
Schweden
18 tage mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 13. Mai 2024

That's what we do best! :)
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and reach out anytime you need help.
- Irene

25. März 2024

Katherine worked diligently with me to solve several major issues. Referral Candy is absolutely wonderful. It does have many layers and sometimes may not be a genuine "out of the box" solution. But their customer support is always eager to help. I was frustrated several times but Katherine always kept me informed every step and I am grateful for her help as I was tempted to leave the platform several times. Glad I stayed as it really is a solid experience.

Thermacell Repellents
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly my pleasure assisting you in resolving those issues. I'm thrilled to hear that despite the challenges you faced, you found Referral Candy to be a wonderful platform overall. :)

15. Juli 2024

I had a fantastic experience with Jessa today. I bombarded them with questions over the course of a couple of hours, and they were consistently patient, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout. Their professionalism and willingness to assist made solving my issues a breeze. Thank you for your outstanding support!

www.themed.co.uk
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 tage mit der App
18. April 2024

The app seems to be perfectly good for us, with a lot of options. Also, Katherine helped me a lot, and I got the answers for my questions pretty fast!

Cseles, a felnőtt szörp
Ungarn
Etwa ein monat mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 22. April 2024

We're so glad to know that we are the perfect fit for your store. Thanks again for this review, I really appreciate it. :)

31. Mai 2024

Very useful app and great customer support, including Irene and all others who immediately picked up and solved the issues.

Growth Through Insight
Rumänien
4 tage mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 3. Juli 2024

You are welcome, and thanks also for writing a review. It was our pleasure to have assisted you. Please reach out anytime you need help.
- Irene

17. April 2024

Katherine helped me for an hour or so until everything was ready.

I've been into marketing for almost 8 years and had to deal with a lot of customers service people. She is without a doubt the best one i've ever spoken to.

She is someone every company should hold tight to and tbh, i'd give her a pay raise.

A person like her will make any company more money, and her goal is big. It's to assist people who are using the app, if people talk to Katherine you will end up using said app.

11/10 rating. Thanks again.

FashionScape
Island
Etwa ein monat mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 19. April 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! Our goal is always to ensure that every interaction with our support team leaves you feeling satisfied and supported. If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and are grateful for customers like you!
-Katherine

13. April 2024

Katherine provided excellent support with an outstanding level of technical quality and solution insight. We are confident our business will highly benefit from the solution based on the support provided by Katherine. I would highly rate the product and especially highlight the support provided by the agent both in terms of quality and response time.

Medskin Beauty
Norwegen
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback on the support I provided. I'm thrilled to hear that you found the technical assistance and solution insight valuable for your business needs. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need additional assistance in the future.

15. Mai 2024

Well the customer support is great! and fast response.
I would like to give full rating! thanks

Cupick.jp
Japan
4 tage mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for this review. I really appreciate it. :)
- Riz

3. April 2024

Great app, nothing exists like it. Katherine was very helpful in sorting out the issues we came across. Thank you

Naturally Collagen UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
ReferralCandy hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

It's what we do best! :) Again, thanks for this great feedback.