Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de enero de 2024

Riz was great she was able to help me with my request in a short time. She is very friendly and professional.

Thank you so, much!

Ample Foods
Más de 6 años usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your concerns, and thanks again for this review.
- Riz

15 de diciembre de 2023

Seamless functionality, very minimal work required on our ends after the funnels are all set up. Great customer support with quick response times and helpful insights. Would recommend this to anyone looking to turn their fans into advocates.

Tersano Inc. (US)
Canadá
10 meses usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 21 de diciembre de 2023

This is awesome! Thank you very much for writing us an incredible feedback. Appreciate it!
- Jon

Fecha de modificación: 23 de enero de 2024

Excellent app. And Riz provides first-class support. If you are lucky enough to get any true influencers on your site, this program can really explode your sales! Once set up, it's essentially on auto-pilot. Easy to maintain. That's a huge plus, as many apps require maintenance and supervision.

PETCODE PAWS
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 8 de diciembre de 2023

I also had a great time assisting you! Thank you so much again for writing this review. - Katherine

28 de diciembre de 2023

Katherine was extremely helpful and was able to process my request in no time. Thank you for your great service!

Jobalots Europe
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 16 de enero de 2024

It was a great pleasure assisting you with your concerns, and thanks as well for this review. I really appreciate it. :)
- Katherine

24 de enero de 2024

Referral Candy has been working out well so far, and Ines was very helpful with guiding me to set up referral candy. Definitely recommend!

Bondi Coffee
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 29 de enero de 2024

Great to know that your store benefits from our services! Thanks again for this review and please do not hesitate to reach out anytime you need help.
- Ines

28 de enero de 2024

Customer service is outstanding and I received kind support. Will use the plan then.

Diane von Furstenberg HongKong
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
3 meses usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

Glad to know you will continue with our referral campaign. Thank you so much and reach out anytime. :)
- Cris

8 de enero de 2024

They have such a great support team! Irene was quick to solve my problem, in a very friendly but a professional manner! I would happily deal with her again :)

POSSIM Supplement
Japón
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 16 de enero de 2024

I also look forward to hearing from you soon and help you with anything about your referral program! Thank you again for this review.
- Irene

2 de febrero de 2024

GRAZ'N is new to the app to see if it will add value or not. During the initial startup phase, Katherine was able to answer our questions and give further support on better design and making sure it was correctly set up.

GRAZ'N
6 días usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 6 de febrero de 2024

We're hoping to see great results from your campaign very soon. Thanks also for providing a great feedback about our support and services.
- Katherine

31 de octubre de 2023

We had some issues with your purchases that appeared as non referrals and Irene, our dedicated account manager, not only solved the problem but taught us how to take care of the problem if the future if it arises again. All of it with patience and in a kindly and efficiently manner. Thank you!

PUKAS SURF SHOP
España
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

It was a pleasure assisting you with your concerns. Talk to you soon. :)
- Irene

21 de noviembre de 2023

Their customer service Ines is a very gentle and excellent good people, she helped me a lot, not only patiently reply to me but also very attentive to help me solve the problem, I really like her!

coofandy
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
3 meses usando la aplicación
ReferralCandy respondió 27 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you so much and it was a pleasure to have assisted you today. :)
- Ines