Referral Candy & Affiliate , 2 105 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 januari 2024

Riz was great she was able to help me with my request in a short time. She is very friendly and professional.

Thank you so, much!

Ample Foods
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 6 februari 2024

It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your concerns, and thanks again for this review.
- Riz

15 december 2023

Seamless functionality, very minimal work required on our ends after the funnels are all set up. Great customer support with quick response times and helpful insights. Would recommend this to anyone looking to turn their fans into advocates.

Tersano Inc. (US)
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 21 december 2023

This is awesome! Thank you very much for writing us an incredible feedback. Appreciate it!
- Jon

Redigerat 23 januari 2024

Excellent app. And Riz provides first-class support. If you are lucky enough to get any true influencers on your site, this program can really explode your sales! Once set up, it's essentially on auto-pilot. Easy to maintain. That's a huge plus, as many apps require maintenance and supervision.

PETCODE PAWS
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 8 december 2023

I also had a great time assisting you! Thank you so much again for writing this review. - Katherine

28 december 2023

Katherine was extremely helpful and was able to process my request in no time. Thank you for your great service!

Jobalots Europe
9 månader användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 16 januari 2024

It was a great pleasure assisting you with your concerns, and thanks as well for this review. I really appreciate it. :)

24 januari 2024

Referral Candy has been working out well so far, and Ines was very helpful with guiding me to set up referral candy. Definitely recommend!

Bondi Coffee
2 månader användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 29 januari 2024

Great to know that your store benefits from our services! Thanks again for this review and please do not hesitate to reach out anytime you need help.
- Ines

28 januari 2024

Customer service is outstanding and I received kind support. Will use the plan then.

Diane von Furstenberg HongKong
Hongkong SAR
3 månader användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 6 februari 2024

Glad to know you will continue with our referral campaign. Thank you so much and reach out anytime. :)
- Cris

8 januari 2024

They have such a great support team! Irene was quick to solve my problem, in a very friendly but a professional manner! I would happily deal with her again :)

POSSIM Supplement
Japan
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 16 januari 2024

I also look forward to hearing from you soon and help you with anything about your referral program! Thank you again for this review.
- Irene

2 februari 2024

GRAZ'N is new to the app to see if it will add value or not. During the initial startup phase, Katherine was able to answer our questions and give further support on better design and making sure it was correctly set up.

GRAZ'N
6 dagar användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 6 februari 2024

We're hoping to see great results from your campaign very soon. Thanks also for providing a great feedback about our support and services.

31 oktober 2023

We had some issues with your purchases that appeared as non referrals and Irene, our dedicated account manager, not only solved the problem but taught us how to take care of the problem if the future if it arises again. All of it with patience and in a kindly and efficiently manner. Thank you!

PUKAS SURF SHOP
Spanien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 13 november 2023

It was a pleasure assisting you with your concerns. Talk to you soon. :)
- Irene

27 november 2023

I recently added the app to my shopify store. I'm a bit technically challenged and the team really helped me. I have used the chat box several times setting up and they are super quick to respond and help me.

Katherine in particular was fantastic and even did a backend check to offer some tips to help me improve my set up.

I will be back for help with the Klaviyo integration and cannot wait to see the impact of this fantastic app.

Mother Cuppa Tea
12 dagar användning av appen
ReferralCandy svarade 29 november 2023

We are also excited to see how our referral program will help boost your sales! And again, thank you so much for writing this awesome review. Talk soon. :)