Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ReferralCandy
1908 reviews
4.9
December 6, 2022

I've used this app for 3 businesses now, all on the ReCharge platform. It's best in class for that use case. My most recent experience had a challenge with integrations but JC and Jon were top-notch/10-out-of-10 in helping resolve the issue and get us cranking!

Beer Hug Australia
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

You are most welcome! We're glad to have assisted you with your concern and thank you for trusting us to run the referral campaign for your 3 businesses! :)
-Jc and Jon

December 5, 2022

Great app, super useful, easy to use. JC was incredibly helpful in answering my questions, and he was also very quick at doing so.

Sikh Futurism
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

Pleasure was mine. :) Thank you for this amazing feedback.
-JC

December 1, 2022

Jelson was very helpful with his friendly and swift responses! Would be handy if the referral program could be temporarily deactivated within the app however given how efficient the customer service was it's not too big a drama.

Caribu Horse Wear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

Thanks for writing a feedback and we will circle it back with the team. Please reach out anytime you need help. :)
-Jelson

November 30, 2022

Cris, Karen and Jelson helped me fixing a problem with a flow idea i had. Thank you for the fast responses and your kindness.

GOT BAG
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

You are welcome, and thanks also for writing a review. :)
- Cris, Karen and Jelson

November 30, 2022

It's really good service! I had a problem and went to ask them very late. Got back to me quickly and have been helping me with my problem. I think they are 24 hour customer service.

LUSH & DEW
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

Helping out our clients is what we do best. ;) Thanks for this review and feel free to reach out anytime you need help.
-Benz