Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Carfume™️ UK

Really helpful and quick support from Dwight! The app for the cost is great and just what we were looking for to test referrals.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

curbappealbeauty.com

I have not had a chance to use the app yet, but so far their customer service team has been great. I really appreciate this. I've tried other apps that have not had great customer service. Customer service is really important to me when I'm choosing an app.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for the review! If you have any concerns, just let us know - Derek

smoothmyballs

Great customer service, hit me up in a couple of minutes. great service and easy to use. overall i am happy with the experience

August 4, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Jon D.

Atmoph Store

The customer service is great! They did a great support for us to expand the referral service world wide. A huge thanks!

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're happy to see that you're able to expand your Referral Service worldwide. - Adam T.

DuelAutoCare

We have been received amazing support from Referral Candy especially JF Fajardo. There are many apps available and this has really impressed us.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. JC will surely be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

Nashid Chroma Art and Apparel

It does a great job! The interface isn't always the most intuitive because the labelling isn't clear. But the customer service is prompt and helpful!

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. Let us know if you need help with the interface! - Caye

NO HARM DONE

Hi, im unable to rate the app as of now but the team, especially JC, is really helpful and doing the best they can to answer all our questions.

Thank you so much for the review! Reach out any time if you need help :) — JC

Powervision Robot Corporation

Very easy and straightforward integration with our store's website, and Caye was being extremely helpful.

July 30, 2021

I appreciate the kind words! Thanks for leaving us a great review and write us any time! - Caye

Sophie & Toffee

Was trying to port our RC account from a platform to Shopify and Dwight was really helpful with it :) He was very prompt in following up and guide us whenever we need it! Will definitely refer other users to use RC as their support is superb :)

July 30, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review, I am glad I was able to help! - Dwight

The Roving House

Very easy installation and setup. Derek was very helpful in tweaking my email/promo design with me. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for my site.

July 30, 2021

Glad Derek could help. Please reach out to us any time if you need help! - Bryan B.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132