Referral Candy & Affiliate , 1,977 reviews

4.8
March 23, 2023

Easy to install and set up, support was fantastic from Jessa too. We've not had any referral orders yet but we are just getting started.

Riot E-Liquid
Time spent using app: 9 days
ReferralCandy replied March 23, 2023

I appreciate the review! I'm excited for your referrals to start flowing in! Let us know if you need assistance! - Jessa

March 22, 2023

Super Support. Er hilft schnell und kompetent weiter. Die App ist einfach zu bedienen und schnell eingerichtet.

Hofgut Stöcken
Time spent using app: 6 days
ReferralCandy replied March 22, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're happy to have been able to assist! Reach out any time if you have further inquiries! - Jessa and Ines

March 22, 2023

Very good, have used for years and is now a predictable revenue stream for the business.
Customer support is fast and responsive and would recommend to any new or existing store to increase referral sales.

Youth Sport Nutrition
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
ReferralCandy replied March 22, 2023

I appreciate the review! It's always been a pleasure assisting you!

March 21, 2023

Great customer service and simple app - Cris was lovely and very quick to help answer all of our questions!

Edible Beauty Australia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
ReferralCandy replied March 22, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an awesome review. I appreciate it!
- Cris

March 20, 2023

Great app and amazing support from JC and Jelson to help me get the most out of it and answer all my questions.

Bionic Book Subscription
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ReferralCandy replied March 22, 2023

It was our pleasure to have assisted you with your concerns. Thank you for this review. :)
- JC and Jelson

March 20, 2023

worked with JC from their customer support. he has provided a demo and made sure the referral candy is set up for us.

urnotinvited
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
ReferralCandy replied March 22, 2023

Looking forward to seeing great results on your referral campaign. :) Let us know whenever you need assistance.
- JC

March 17, 2023

Great app and great support by Ines, fast, flexible and on point. Looking forward to see how the marketing option further develops our shop.

YPSI
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReferralCandy replied March 17, 2023

Thank you for the review! I'm excited for you! Send us a message if you need assistance! - Ines

March 17, 2023

Great support and fast response! Very easy way to get your referral program started without any major development efforts!

California Performance Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReferralCandy replied March 17, 2023

I appreciate the review! It was my pleasure assisting you! Let us know if you need any help! - Ines

March 17, 2023

Great customer service! Karen and Jelson have been very helpful!
They answered our questions very quickly and we could solve our problems :) Thank you!!!

Rosemary & Co. Gewürze
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ReferralCandy replied March 17, 2023

We appreciate the review and we're happy to guide through any confusion! Hit us up if you have questions! - Karen and Jelson

March 17, 2023

JC ROCKS! - Quite a few times I have felt overwhelmed setting up silly apps that just have way to many customizations I have just given up and immediately go to chat and ask for help when installing a new app. I Was blown away by JC's kind attitude to walk me through literally step by step the exact set up I asked for. Made the whole process super simple and only took me like 15 mins. Now I fill absolutely confident mailing all those past customers and knowing they will be able to sign up right. Thanks for the awesome customer service!

Mala of Merit™