Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
1929 reviews
4.8
Edited July 29, 2020

Setup really straightforward, lots of customisation options. Really great plug-n-play functionality although I would have liked to see Instagram Stories as a customer sharing option. Sent out invites to existing customers the same day of setup. Haven't had a referral sale through yet but customer service was on point too - thanks Karen!

Stylish AF Fitness Co
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 28, 2020

4 stars because there are limits when it comes to customizing emails. but customer service was excellent - shout out to Derek and Lorraine for answering all of my questions and being patient.

Schweid & Sons | The Very Best Burger
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 26, 2020

One week in, so far it seems to be the best option for the cost.

Pros: visibility of data & customers, good support (chat available), syncs with MailChimp and ReCharge (subscriptions), links don't expire, URL is customizable.

Cons: No ability to use gift cards as a reward (more of a Shopify issue I believe), the referral discounts list individually in Shopify so it completely trashes your discount list (you can't just scroll and review discounts anymore, which is crazy cause other systems can group them under 1 discount), it's on you to display what your referral restrictions are, if you say Min of $30, there is no automation to build that into the emails, you have to go type it all.

Farm Hounds
Time spent using app: 16 days
July 22, 2020

Had a couple hiccups getting started with the app and had to reach out to support. Fortunately, the support team was wonderful and extremely helpful. Big shout out to Derek Benito on the support team, who not only helped resolve my issues but was even willing to meet live to understand and ensure resolution.

Thank you Derek!

LifeAlive
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 16, 2020

The customer service I've received was really good. I was talking to Jon and he was super helpful. He was able to help me with all my queries.
The app itself needs some work:
1. Please have an ENABLE/DISABLE program toggle. It is very inconvenient to send an email every time we need to disable a program.
2. There needs to be some way to test a program on a store so that a store owner can understand overall flow. If there was an enable/disable toggle, this would be very easy.
3. Some of the features are hard to get to and some settings aren't clearly explained (e.g the referral reward settings)
4. Having in app chat support would be helpful too.

Overall CS and documentation is really good.

Elevar Sports
India
Time spent using app: 25 days
July 10, 2020

Really appreciated Jon's help just now in making sure my account was functional. Quick responses and definitive advice makes troubleshooting MUCH easier (and isn't always the standard with Shopify apps).

Fleur Marché
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 17, 2021

The guys helped us rectify our issues and has been working well since. Keep up the good work and improvements

Amino
Time spent using app: 10 months
ReferralCandy replied April 23, 2021

Thanks for updating your review - we'll work hard to earn that fifth star!

June 23, 2020

Enjoying this app so far and appreciate the support in getting this set up thanks to Jon. Would love to see supported customisation for emails and widgets in a drag and drop style editor. Am yet to see converted referrals to ensure it all works with our many apps, but happy to be set up and running with it.

Good Harvest Organic Farm
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 29, 2020

DWIGHT was really helpful in answering my questions when our team needed the support. We are new in using Referral Candy, and we are already liking it!

MUKK
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 28 days
May 28, 2020

Dwight was really helpful in getting me to learn about the software. It is much simpler than what I thought it would be. I am really looking forward to try this software out and hoping it will increase my sales!

Natuviva