Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Hjm Essentials

thanks for the help & customer support.

Aura 2

Tippy was great - getting started and will ramp in a few days!
Great service!

The Ultimate Cuff

Sherwin was AMAZING!!! Totally stepped me through what was going on with the themes and did some great troubleshooting from the back end. Completely solved my problem that I would never have been able to do on my own. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Fitlosophy

Karen was so helpful, she even called and walked me through the important steps! Awesome customer service.

Mnbkouture

Karen was super helpful and took the time to call me and walk me through it!

Zanegrace

Nice app and it's too easy to use and make themes and you can also take help from support I also took help from Karen she has guided me very well how can I page and make the join page as I want.

Thanks
shawn

Sugarlybox

This app gives full customization page and works really well. Thanks for great support.

Soapboxsoap

Great customer service! The chat feature makes it easy to get ahold of customer support and they're very friendly/helpful.

York Athletics

This app is great and has helped us generate tons of sales.

The customer service is excellent is well. I worked with one of their agents named Tippy who was extremely helpful and responsive.

Idecoroom

The customer service is wonderful. Tomas and their team member did a good job.
This is why I choose paid service. This is no free lunch in this world. So if you want to install a refer app at your Shopify store, Referral Candy is your best choice.