Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Sun & Swell Foods

Tippy has now assisted me multiple times (both with billing questions and advice on upping exposure to our referral program). Very responsive and patient -- I appreciate the attentiveness and personal touch.

DMG SHOP

非常感谢 Tippy D.的帮助,我的英语不好,但是他回复的非常快,而且非常的有耐心。虽然已经是下班时间了,但是他还是给予了我很耐心的帮助,用了将近一个小时的时间。我所有的问题都得到了解决。ReferralCandy真的很好用,相信它会帮助我增加很多的用户和销量。推荐给大家!!!

wolvestuff

I just downloaded Referralcandy and my experience has been amazing. I worked with Tippy to setup my account, and understand how the referral campaigns work. I'm much more confident with the app, and I know that I can reach out and get help when I need it. Thank you so much!

IntelliSkin

I just started using this app and so far it has been a delight. I've been working with Tippy to get my bearings. I feel so comfortable now and could not have done it without their help.

Industville

We have been using the app for two years now and it is effortless to use with low maintenance and quick customer service! Would highly recommend!

Wall Street Wears Gold Teeth

Super Application et le plus important est le Support Merci beaucoup Tippy ( Conatct Support Team ) Il m'aidé beaucoup avec les différents moyens de communication pour régler mon problème . Je recommande vivement cette application

Luckyface

Tippy was really helpful in helping me navigating Referral Candy. He really went the extra mile to provide personalised customer support. Thanks for your help! 5 stars to Tippy!

Petzyo

Its an interesting space, Referrals. We've been learning a lot about how to increase our campaign performance with the assistance of Tomas.
Thanks a lot for your help! Its a great app, and once harnessed it can be quite powerful - an important element for our marketing arsenal.

Battlbox.com

Karen is awesome. She was fast and informative. She needs a large bonus this year and an extra week of vacation.

Linx Vapor

I have been working with the RC team now for about the past 7 months and their support team has been nothing but stellar. I have worked with Tippy numerous times and he has answered all the questions I have ever asked in a timely and informative fashion. He even takes the time to take an unscheduled call! Good stuff!