Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Perfectketo

best referral app - have tried them all!

Soulsticeshop

I just got off the phone with a support rep named Karen and am literally switching my referral program from another one (ALMOST) solely based on the level of support. These referral programs are a little intimidating to get setup, as you want to make sure everything is good before going after affiliates, and Karen went over and beyond to explain and walk me through how everything would work. Had it not been for the call, I probably would have just played it safe and stayed with my existing service because I didn't want to have to "figure out" how to set everything up again. 5-Stars! Definitely looking forward to getting into the service and seeing the benefits!

Essay Revise

Tippy is the best!!!!!! Great support.

Mikkeller

Good support, thanks to ADAM!
And working great so far.

Solar Eclipse Earth

Exceptional Support. Now we will see app performance over time.

Critical Pass 2

ReferralCandy has generated so many incremental sales for us! The customer service is also super responsive and has been such a pleasure to work with. We don't have to create tickets and instead can email our rep directly. It's a wonderful thing.

Burton Nutrition

I had the pleasure of working with Jon D with an inquiry regarding redeeming rewards for one of our advocates, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and overall terrific and super fast with his help

Thank you Jon for making this as painless as possible :)

Paula Mercado

Miatango

Easy to use and great support team. Thanks for all the help!

Futurebikini

Edmund and Tom were perfect! They understood my problem and they took the right decision for my store.
Great customer service!

Max

Looblade

Folks,

You've officially become the most impressive service providers I've seen in a long time in helping us get set-up for our program.

Referral Candy is just Dandy!

Garry
CEO at LooBlade (Spyglass Innovations)