Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Denali Lpg

Easy integration, great customer service, interface is very simple. Love the app!

Tmak Sportswear

Such Amazing Support. Adam practically held my hand, through testing and gave great tips and advice. I am thrilled to have this in my arsenal of marketing tools.

Easyfitco

Great support! Awesome set up and they quickly guided me through the site! Love this product, makes my job a lot easier!

Before Elixir

Their support is great and quick. Would be cool if they had a phone line though. The app is very customizable and pretty easy to install and figure out.

Woolly Clothing Co

Intuitive set-up. Great support. We shall see how it goes!

Ekoworxstore

Great app! Very helpful support staff in getting us up and running.

We did have a few communications hurdles at first, some of which were our fault but I have to say the willingness of the team to get the problems resolved were really first class.

We've just launched a test of 2000 invites to our campaign and we're really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Adam // co-founder ekoWorx

Bokksu

ReferralCandy was super easy to integrate into my online shop (www.bokksu.com) for both one time purchases and recurring subscription purchases. Their customer service has been really responsive and friendly too! Definitely recommend using them.

Luckytacklebox

Jon at ReferralCandy was very helpful and answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and offered help with everything I asked him.

Cubecoid

Great app. Just downloaded it, I feel like it will work good for my store! www.cubecoid.com

Furbo Jp

Great service and great customer support!