Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Airdaughters

Karen is very helpful with our referral questions and issues

Createwithambr

Jon was quick and responsive to some integration queries I had. Have had the app installed for a couple of days now and very impressed. Excited to see the increase in sales that it can bring over the coming months.

Forloveofallthings

Jon has been a great resource to help get us up and and running again. Cheers.

Zomb Blades

Tippy was an excellent help. Got my issue resolved right away

Knotty Knickers

Spoke with Tippy! Amazing guy, got us all set up and we are hoping our store grows with referral candy!

Sproutskincare

Very attentive and overall great support. Thanks!

Anita Hass

Super fast customer service and easy backend! Fully customizable and now also in German! Perfect :)

Hyperbiotics

Tippy was absolutely great helping us get into our account, update things, and assist with our coupon setup. I really appreciated that he kept in touch during my busy schedule and made sure we got things work out!

Raw Wild 2

I was able to speak with Tippy after initial contact. He was awesome to work with and helped me optimize our campaigns. Great service and great app!

Etbfit

Very helpful service team. The person who called me directly to resolve some of my issues was very knowledgeable and was able to guide me through everything. Very good teachers to help us better serve our customers going forward using this app.