Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Beautifulnutrition 2

ReferralCandy is a great low cost customer acquisition tool. I highly recommended it. It has great functionality and is easy to use. It takes a little time to get ramped up, but don't get discouraged (it's worth it).

Their customer service is great!!!

Mizzen Main

Love it - simple to use and manage and has been a great revenue driver for us!

Nina B Roze

Ferry was amazing at walking me through the process and explaining every bit of detail how ReferralCandy works. With his help, we're getting more referrals on daily basis as well as sales. 5 Star!! :) Thank you for great customer service and tech support.

Affordable Leather And More

Karen was very helpful with giving me the information I needed. The app seems to be working well - still waiting to see if i will get referral traffic.

Nokaorganics

While we had some issues with the platform itself, the support team at Referral Candy (specifically Karen and Bryan) were extremely responsive and helpful in resolving them. So, the support team gets 5-stars.

Body And Mind Shop

So far our experience has been great. After a Skpye all with Ferry I now know how the Referral Candy system works and am really excited to see how it will increase sales in my store!! Watch this space for more positive info. Thanks Ferry for all your input, laughter and patience. It's friendliness like this that really motivates one to use the product to its maximum capacity.

Boutique Wines

Hi Referral Candy!

I sent out a campaign this past week to 800+ customers. This was my second campaign so I am still relatively inexperienced with operating the referral program. I tested the email and all the links after I sent the email out and nothing was working. I felt terrible at that moment because I thought I might have sent out over 800 emails that didn't work. I contacted referral candy support and immediately got help. Karen M. and Benjamin B. spent over 5 days helping me figure out what was wrong! The email works fine now. I have had nothing but top notch customer care from this company (sometimes my contact is Eugene and he is very helpful as well!). So thanks to the referral candy team for providing a great service and awesome customer care!!

Matthew C.

The Primp Club 2

I'm extremely impressed with the customer service at ReferralCandy. Jon has been awesome in providing me flexibility and time in implementing ReferralCandy onto my site. Instead of being charged per month, as I expected, Jon delayed any payment until I got up and running. What was most impressive is that I was notified before I was about to be charged again, providing me a heads up. I thought this was a pretty great thing to do. It shows that you put your customers first. Thanks

The Wine Beagle

Very impressive customer service from Karen in the support team. Thanks!

Clouds Stars

I was blown away by the service from Ferry Gabriel! He spent over two hours on the phone with me and we got the app up and running and added over 8000 names from our mailchimp list. We haven't seen any referral orders yet, but we've seen a ton of referrals from Referral Candy so just crossing our fingers that the orders start coming in. Please hold on to Ferry - he is a gem!