Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Balancedblendsdev

Referral Candy is a great referral tool. The customer service team is very helpful and had solved any issues we have had. They will do their best to help you!

Jemkim

Great referral service. We've been using it for just over a month now $6500 revenue through referral. I assume that revenue should increase overtime since it seems to take time for referral to get spread out among all customers. Support was prompt and responsive. Overall great app.

Wooden Ships

great customer service! stays with you until the issue is fully resolved.

Struendo

It is a great app! It is helping us to improve our sales without much work from our side, and not even that, they have a really good customer service to solve any question. I really recommend it!!!

Omie Life

We use ReferralCandy religiously and have had an incredible experience with their customer support staff. They always respond quickly and walk us through all the questions we have. Two thumbs up!

Ecocentric Mom

Great support and easy to use app

Oxyfresh

We use this app on our medium sized ecommerce website. It does a good job for us. Edmund from ReferralCandy support reached out to me and asked if her can help us improve the performance and was able to provide me with a list of things we can do. Support is very easy to reach and they are happy to help.

The Dram Team

Fantastic support with set up, including complex integration into our subscription software. Great app, easy to use, great team!

Fierce Dealz

I've heard great things about ReferralCandy, however I've yet to really dive into using it, so this review is more in reference to the customer service. I've contacted the company a couple of times and always received really great customer service. I can tell that they are really focused on customer satisfaction and are super responsive. Really refreshing. 5 stars for superb customer service!

Perfectketo

best referral app - have tried them all!