Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Full Filled Co

Fantastic customer service, were very helpful in making sure my campaign was set up correctly. They even went to the effort of calling me and running me through the steps I didn't understand! The best customisation I've seen for a referral app which was important for me as It reflects my store and brand.I would recommend this service to anyone if they want a great way of boosting their sales!

Chalant Sunglass

Great app!! Prompt customer service, personally walked me through everything to get my referral campaign set-up! ReferralCandy Rock!!!

Nonda Official Store

Thanks Jan D. helpful tips and reminds.

Retykle

Received 10/10 customer service from Ferry who assisted with optimising the app for our shop.

Naiise

Ferry is very helpful and patient. He's also really attentive to the needs.
Thanks! :)

Nolah

Great App and great customer service. We had an issue with the login from Shopify to ReferralCandy, but Kat got it resolved with utmost effort and within a short time it was working again! 5 stars from us.

Evolve Skateboards

Great app! Very helpful and friendly team who will check back in and monitor the success of your your campaigns which is great. Highly recommended!

* Just an update after having used RC for some time now, it is working extremely well for us and the support we've had from our account manager Tom has been next level. He always goes out of his way to make sure we're getting the best service and that our campaign is tracking as well as possible.

Storesheets

Very helpful customer service, they always reply quickly, and help with everything possible. Thanks Adam

Bates Mill Store

We had an issue with our billing where are card on file could not complete a transaction. The Referral Candy team was very patient and helpful in resolving the issue.

Moov Store

Great products and service. A big thanks to Bryan, he made the integration so smoothly and seamless. Excellent customer service, which is huge in this day and age. I strongly recommend ReferralCandy.