Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Mrblancteeth

Great customer service - Ferry has been great! A**

A Moms Attic Llc

EJ knows what customer service is all about, Very Helpful -

Newliebags

Very helpful customer service! Loving the app so far.

Emberlightco

Does the job that we needed it to do. Responsive service as well. We had a couple thousand past customers who we needed to send referral emails to, and it worked out just as expected.

Fullpotentialisaboutyou

Ferry was very easy to talk to and gave me some direction to add coupons and logos to my referral page. It's not easy figuring what offers to give Referrals but I'm getting into the swing of it thanks to Ferry's call. Good boost for me to not give up and take all possible angles to make the visitors shop.

Keeva Organics

Amazing customer service. Amazing products. These guys are going to kill it. If you need a referral program, use Referral Candy.

Shearclub

We've had nothing but a great experience with ReferralCandy. It is powerful and unbelievably customizable. Going with ReferralCandy for our referral needs was a no-brainer, because it integrates beautifully with ReCharge, the app we use for recurring billing (which is also a five star app with impeccable support). Thanks you, ReferralCandy!

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Great customer service and easy to use! Boosted our sales by a couple thousand dollars each month

Global Tactical Supply

Awesome help, great service very patient!

Beautifulnutrition 2

ReferralCandy is a great low cost customer acquisition tool. I highly recommended it. It has great functionality and is easy to use. It takes a little time to get ramped up, but don't get discouraged (it's worth it).

Their customer service is great!!!