Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

Great referral program app and even better customer support. Really guys you rock, keep it up!

Phyx Asia

Superb customer service from Nicolette!
Got my referral system up in no time.
Easy integration with Shopify.
So far everything's great!

Mrpl2

The support is out of the world. The app seems to offer pretty much everything that we are looking for. Of course, like more of these apps, you derive value over a period of time. I am really looking forward to some good results.

As a feature addition, the team could think of ways to A/B test different emails or graphics.

Abubotph

Excellent app and easy to use. I also like their customer support. They answer right away and their service is personalized. Highly recommended for stores big and small alike! Excited to be working with these guys!

Ztylus

Referral Candy is a great tool for anyone that needs to sell more on Shopify.
I got a really helpful customer service "Tippy" to help me and answer all my question right away. We have seen how this app has single-handedly increased our traffic, sales, and referrals. We would highly recommend everyone to try it because of the huge boost it gave us.

Premier Estates Wines

We are using this app for our store and it's working great so far. It's really easy to install and runs in the background. Our customers and us are loving it. Thank you!

Sincerely Tea

Does everything it says it offers. You can track referrals easily and it's all straight forward. There's no integration process unless you use a third party app like ReCharge. I had an issue integrating it but with some quick help I was able to set it up easily. Their customer service is great as well, they do anything they can to answer my question and if they don't have a specific answer they'll guide me to through it.

Great app, great service!

Globalhydration

I'm right now integrating this app with our store http://shop.elua.com . I can't yet report on results but the app is super easy to use and the live chat support has been awesome, above average for sure.

Powder City

This app is great for rewarding customers who recommend your store to others.

Typical affiliate programs work well in theory. But your average customer isn't going to have a popular website related to your market.

ReferralCandy fills the need for users to easily direct traffic your site through their social accounts or email.

Integration with Shopify is set-and-forget. We rarely sign into the dashboard, aside from checking performance, or to see the live feed of users who post our referral links on Twitter and Facebook.

Printkeg

Everything works as expected. It is a little confusing at first, but you will quickly get a handle on everything. I recommend Googling referral program tips before actually activating the app. This will allow you to set up everything less intrusively. In the end, I am very excited about the potential of this app and hope to report back in a few months. For now, I give ReferralCandy five stars since it functions as promised.