Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ztylus

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Referral Candy is a great tool for anyone that needs to sell more on Shopify.
I got a really helpful customer service "Tippy" to help me and answer all my question right away. We have seen how this app has single-handedly increased our traffic, sales, and referrals. We would highly recommend everyone to try it because of the huge boost it gave us.

Premier Estates Wines

We are using this app for our store and it's working great so far. It's really easy to install and runs in the background. Our customers and us are loving it. Thank you!

Sincerely Tea

Does everything it says it offers. You can track referrals easily and it's all straight forward. There's no integration process unless you use a third party app like ReCharge. I had an issue integrating it but with some quick help I was able to set it up easily. Their customer service is great as well, they do anything they can to answer my question and if they don't have a specific answer they'll guide me to through it.

Great app, great service!

Globalhydration

I'm right now integrating this app with our store http://shop.elua.com . I can't yet report on results but the app is super easy to use and the live chat support has been awesome, above average for sure.

Powder City

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is great for rewarding customers who recommend your store to others.

Typical affiliate programs work well in theory. But your average customer isn't going to have a popular website related to your market.

ReferralCandy fills the need for users to easily direct traffic your site through their social accounts or email.

Integration with Shopify is set-and-forget. We rarely sign into the dashboard, aside from checking performance, or to see the live feed of users who post our referral links on Twitter and Facebook.

Printkeg

Time spent using app About 2 months

Everything works as expected. It is a little confusing at first, but you will quickly get a handle on everything. I recommend Googling referral program tips before actually activating the app. This will allow you to set up everything less intrusively. In the end, I am very excited about the potential of this app and hope to report back in a few months. For now, I give ReferralCandy five stars since it functions as promised.

Vape Dojo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great program! Our customers love it!

iMagnet Mount

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great program, increased my sales by a good amount!!!

Quad Lock

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We've been using Referral Candy on www.quadlockcase.com for several years now and it works brilliantly. There's never enough time in the day when running a young start-up so when something comes along which can solve a problem with the click of a button you have to go it a go. Referral Candy was exactly that solution for us. Not long after we launched our site we had more and more customers asking for a referral program. We looked at our options and referral candy appeared to be the easiest and simplest to install so we gave it a go. It really has been a set and forget system. Referral Candy takes care of all the emails, and payments with out us lifting a finger so we barely have to even think about. And it works! It's generated hundreds of sales which we may not have got otherwise. Highly recommend.

Dapper Time -

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

We have tried a few other referral apps, and in the end decided to stick with ReferralCandy, as it's the only one that let us flexibly customise the design at low cost, and also allows us to pay cash to customers who refer, which seems work the best for us. Also RC's customer service is quick and responsive!