Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer service and easy to use! Boosted our sales by a couple thousand dollars each month

Global Tactical Supply

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome help, great service very patient!

Beautifulnutrition 2

Time spent using app About 2 years

ReferralCandy is a great low cost customer acquisition tool. I highly recommended it. It has great functionality and is easy to use. It takes a little time to get ramped up, but don't get discouraged (it's worth it).

Their customer service is great!!!

Mizzen Main

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Love it - simple to use and manage and has been a great revenue driver for us!

Nina B Roze

Ferry was amazing at walking me through the process and explaining every bit of detail how ReferralCandy works. With his help, we're getting more referrals on daily basis as well as sales. 5 Star!! :) Thank you for great customer service and tech support.

Affordable Leather And More

Karen was very helpful with giving me the information I needed. The app seems to be working well - still waiting to see if i will get referral traffic.

Nokaorganics

While we had some issues with the platform itself, the support team at Referral Candy (specifically Karen and Bryan) were extremely responsive and helpful in resolving them. So, the support team gets 5-stars.

Body And Mind Shop

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far our experience has been great. After a Skpye all with Ferry I now know how the Referral Candy system works and am really excited to see how it will increase sales in my store!! Watch this space for more positive info. Thanks Ferry for all your input, laughter and patience. It's friendliness like this that really motivates one to use the product to its maximum capacity.

Boutique Wines

Time spent using app About 2 years

Hi Referral Candy!

I sent out a campaign this past week to 800+ customers. This was my second campaign so I am still relatively inexperienced with operating the referral program. I tested the email and all the links after I sent the email out and nothing was working. I felt terrible at that moment because I thought I might have sent out over 800 emails that didn't work. I contacted referral candy support and immediately got help. Karen M. and Benjamin B. spent over 5 days helping me figure out what was wrong! The email works fine now. I have had nothing but top notch customer care from this company (sometimes my contact is Eugene and he is very helpful as well!). So thanks to the referral candy team for providing a great service and awesome customer care!!

Matthew C.

The Primp Club 2

I'm extremely impressed with the customer service at ReferralCandy. Jon has been awesome in providing me flexibility and time in implementing ReferralCandy onto my site. Instead of being charged per month, as I expected, Jon delayed any payment until I got up and running. What was most impressive is that I was notified before I was about to be charged again, providing me a heads up. I thought this was a pretty great thing to do. It shows that you put your customers first. Thanks